The Student Room Group

Girl

So, girl blanked me at my student accommodation and hasn't talked to me for weeks even though we live in the same student accommodation this was after we dated for a couple weeks. She has gone home for a week should I message her wishing her have a good time or is that weird ?
Original post by Jackiechan9909
So, girl blanked me at my student accommodation and hasn't talked to me for weeks even though we live in the same student accommodation this was after we dated for a couple weeks. She has gone home for a week should I message her wishing her have a good time or is that weird ?

Is there a reason why she hasn't been in contact with you, and have you tried to contact her during the last few weeks? How were things the last time you met?
Original post by cheesecakelove
Is there a reason why she hasn't been in contact with you, and have you tried to contact her during the last few weeks? How were things the last time you met?

We live in the same student accommodation so use the same kitchen and she doesn't talk to me even if I try to make a conversation, don't know if I did anything wrong
We live in the same student accommodation so use the same kitchen and she doesn't talk to me even if I try to make a conversation, don't know if I did anything wrong

When you said you had "dated a few weeks", did things end? It could be she feels awkward because of that?
When you said you had "dated a few weeks", did things end? It could be she feels awkward because of that?

Technically we just stopped dating, no official stop or anything just utter silence from one day
Technically we just stopped dating, no official stop or anything just utter silence from one day

Did you try to talk to her about your relationship since then?
Did you try to talk to her about your relationship since then?

she just blanks me, i say hello and get no reply so a conversation can't even start
she just blanks me, i say hello and get no reply so a conversation can't even start

If you have tried and she is unwilling to talk to you, I would just give her space and focus on your own life at the moment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending