The Student Room Group

English language

Does anyone do gcse English language and have any Revison question for each paper. I don't mean full papers I mean single questions for examples paper 2 question 2.
Reply 1
What exam board are you doing? And please be more specific with the question (question 2) so that we can give quality advice :smile:
Original post by Crow_M
What exam board are you doing? And please be more specific with the question (question 2) so that we can give quality advice :smile:

AQA and do u have questions based on the skills needed for each exam questions and sample exam questions for exam question from the exams.

If u need more explanation let me know.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Revison12254
AQA and do u have questions based on the skills needed for each exam questions and sample exam questions for exam question from the exams.

If u need more explanation let me know.

I recommend looking at Mr Bruff (YouTube), he has some really helpful resources there and he explains it so well, look it up!

Mr Bruff English Language GCSE

He goes over the different type of questions.
Original post by Crow_M
I recommend looking at Mr Bruff (YouTube), he has some really helpful resources there and he explains it so well, look it up!

Mr Bruff English Language GCSE

He goes over the different type of questions.

Does u or he have questions I can print for each part of the exam please
Reply 5
Original post by Revison12254
Does u or he have questions I can print for each part of the exam please

You can find those in AQA's website. Alternatively, your school will have them and you could ask them.
Original post by Crow_M
You can find those in AQA's website. Alternatively, your school will have them and you could ask them.

I don't mean questions off the exam board website tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending