The Student Room Group

I found out my crush is gay (yay!) but what should I do?

Scroll to see replies

I've been trying to find his instagram but to no avail thus far... :/

That would make sense. He can probably tell I'm rather inexperienced, and I also mentioned to him that no one knows about my sexuality. That would be very sweet, actually. A lot of guys these days just seem to be looking for a shag and I'd be glad if he's not like that! :smile:
I sent him a simple hi, how are you? :smile: just now, let's see if he replies

(I may or may not have thrown my phone into the opposite corner of my room because I'm scared tho oops)
If he’s the type to blush at touching your hair then he’s probably not a slutty one...

I messaged my crush with a goodnight a couple of days after a coffee ‘date’ - bit clumsy but I couldn’t think what else to say without feeling like an idiot. He’s kinda quiet and self contained. We met up for lunch the next day..

(It’s six months later, we’re snuggled up and I’m pretending to be interested in match of the day just now)
(edited 5 years ago)
That's so cute, I'm happy to hear things are working out for you both! :smile:

He hasn't replied to my message even though he's been online :redface:
Original post by Anonymous
That's so cute, I'm happy to hear things are working out for you both! :smile:

He hasn't replied to my message even though he's been online :redface:

Oh
He must’ve just missed ur message?
Update time! :biggrin:

He messaged back this morning and we chatted for a while. There's this essay due later this week and he told me it's been stressing him out because he's far behind on the module and its required reading. That's why I didn't hear from him :smile:

I've done said essay already so I offered to help him out. He said that'd be great, and could he buy me a drink in return?

That's us meeting up in a cafe today to work on his essay. Not a proper date, but close enough, right? :biggrin:
Time together is time together. He could have asked any of his friends for help but he’s choosing to meet up with you 😎
That's true, maybe he really does like me :cute:

I'm lowkey glad we're not going on a proper date cos I think the nerves would kill me. I've already changed my outfit three times while we're only meeting at 2pm :colondollar:
imagine if he comes across this thread - would be so amazing and cute :smile:
Maybe he just did?
God no, I'd be so embarrassed!
Oooo are you ready?
Hope you have a lovely afternoon OP 😊
Thank you! :h:

I'm about to leave, I'm scared but also excited to see him again :love:
This sounds like a straight teenager's post. Grindr allows us to move past these issues :wink:
Original post by KainsBanes
This sounds like a straight teenager's post. Grindr allows us to move past these issues :wink:

I guess that would depend if you think it’s all just about sex rather than feelings and romantic attraction
Original post by SanityGone
I guess that would depend if you think it’s all just about sex rather than feelings and romantic attraction

One can find love in the darkest of places haha. In all seriousness though, this other dude is probably on there anyway.
One can find love in the darkest of places haha.

🤔

people are are people
Original post by SanityGone
🤔

people are are people

I quite agree that people are people. With profundity like this, I can see why you have a good deal of 'rep'.
.....With profundity like this, I can see why you have a good deal of 'rep'.

I don’t try to be profound, I just think it’s nice to be nice. More so when people get a little salty about it. Have some ‘rep’ in recognition of your entertainment value 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending