The Student Room Group

What’s your favourite colour?

I don’t particularly have a favourite colour- I tend to like colours within colours if that makes sense :smile:

So with red, I love burgundy and maroon. With purple, I love mauve and taupe and deep purple. With orange, I like burnt orange.

Let’s get a favourite colour chat going!

Scroll to see replies

Black because it goes with everything. I also love Pink and Red.
Pink
maroon
Reply 4
Orange
Reply 5
Black.

Boots are black, socks are black, breeks/trousers are black, fleece is black, ring is black, glasses are black. Bag is also black.

I am dressed entirely in black.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t particularly have a favourite colour- I tend to like colours within colours if that makes sense :smile:

So with red, I love burgundy and maroon. With purple, I love mauve and taupe and deep purple. With orange, I like burnt orange.

Let’s get a favourite colour chat going!

Why the hell would you do this? Who the hell cares about what other peopl's favourite colours are...
Reply 7
Original post by Ddnigga
Why the hell would you do this? Who the hell cares about what other peopl's favourite colours are...

Who the hell cares about why the sky is blue? But why do we still study it? Because it’s interesting. Now go away
Reply 8
Who the hell cares about why the sky is blue? But why do we still study it? Because it’s interesting. Now go away

we use the concept to save lives as well as make the internet work. i'm simply curious about why you care about people's preferences about something so irrelevant
Dark green! 😍
I like pink best. It's the colour of my hair.
Original post by Ddnigga
we use the concept to save lives as well as make the internet work. i'm simply curious about why you care about people's preferences about something so irrelevant

Understanding why the sky is blue helps save lives?

I figure you’ve never heard of polls before. Or simple curiosity.
Reply 12
Understanding why the sky is blue helps save lives?

I figure you’ve never heard of polls before. Or simple curiosity.

I said the concept saves lives i.e. how different wavelengths of light have different effects. We use x-rays and gamma rays to treat diseases including cancers whereas we use radio and micro for communication. Just use instagram.. this is only for people with actual questions.
Orange.
Original post by Ddnigga
I said the concept saves lives i.e. how different wavelengths of light have different effects. We use x-rays and gamma rays to treat diseases including cancers whereas we use radio and micro for communication. Just use instagram.. this is only for people with actual questions.

I didn’t know you managed TSR
Reply 15
I didn’t know you managed TSR

I didn't know TSR was simply a source of dull entertainment
Original post by Ddnigga

Original post by Ddnigga

r/MurderedByWords
Orange but this neither needs the anon function or to be in advice on everyday issues
Original post by Ddnigga

I didn’t know TSR fathered some of the most arrogant beings
Reply 19
I didn’t know TSR fathered some of the most arrogant beings

Sex?

Quick Reply

Latest