The Student Room Group

Paramedic science through clearing/extra

Hi,

I applied to do Aeronautical engineers and have firmly accepted an unconditional offer however I am now looking to go through ucas extra to change to paramedic science at the same university. Failing this I’ll try other uni’s and alternatively go through clearing when it’s available. I’m wondering if anyone has done this before or something similar and can let me know how they got on.
Original post by Tom___________
Hi,

I applied to do Aeronautical engineers and have firmly accepted an unconditional offer however I am now looking to go through ucas extra to change to paramedic science at the same university. Failing this I’ll try other uni’s and alternatively go through clearing when it’s available. I’m wondering if anyone has done this before or something similar and can let me know how they got on.

In the first instance, the best thing is to phone Admissions at the Uni where you hold your unconditional offer, and ask them if you could switch your course choice from Engineering to Paramedic Science. They will help you if they can and you may be able to switch if the other course still has vacancies.
Original post by harrysbar
In the first instance, the best thing is to phone Admissions at the Uni where you hold your unconditional offer, and ask them if you could switch your course choice from Engineering to Paramedic Science. They will help you if they can and you may be able to switch if the other course still has vacancies.

Cheers for the reply mate, I’ve done this just waiting for a reply
Original post by Tom___________
Cheers for the reply mate, I’ve done this just waiting for a reply

Ok, well Good Luck
Original post by harrysbar
Ok, well Good Luck

Thankyou!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending