The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing a guest has ever done in your home?

The worst thing that comes to mind is when I was younger , a friend of my mine scribbled on my parents bed , I think I would have been about 8 , apart from that nothing major.

Scroll to see replies

When I was a teenager, the worst thing was people just not leaving. Now as an adult, not using coasters :biggrin:
Reply 2
When drinking, they over drink and break/move sh*t. Or, mainly male guests, pee on the floor around the toilet or over the seat instead of in the bowl!
Took a 5hit and didn't flush it
Reply 4
Original post by B3ar93
When drinking, they over drink and break/move sh*t. Or, mainly male guests, pee on the floor around the toilet or over the seat instead of in the bowl!

Animals.
Threatened my labrador puppy.

The guest was wearing a (hopefully faux) fur coat, and when he jumped up at her she said "mark the coat and you'll be the next coat).

She was not invited back
(edited 5 years ago)
Coming to dinner and snatching my teddy bear in February 2019.
Claiming the right of residence upon my favourite sofa for almost a month was very annoying.
Not my house, but I was at a friend's place with other guests. One of the guys went to to bathroom and was so, so drunk he basically p1ssed all over the bathroom mirror and walls. The hostess cleared it up in silent horror and then had to intercept him later when he said he wanted to go to the toilet again and headed for the main bedroom...
Turn up uninvited.
Decided to stay the night, claiming it was oh so late to get home
asked for three sugars in their tea, ****ing unacceptable
Original post by JammyDodger0135
asked for three sugars in their tea, ****ing unacceptable

****ing hell mate are you alright?
One of my old friends left the sink on and flooded the bathroom.

That's about it, I think. :eyebrow:
Original post by tashkent46
****ing hell mate are you alright?

nah man, still fuming
Reply 14
Original post by ageshallnot
Not my house, but I was at a friend's place with other guests. One of the guys went to to bathroom and was so, so drunk he basically p1ssed all over the bathroom mirror and walls. The hostess cleared it up in silent horror and then had to intercept him later when he said he wanted to go to the toilet again and headed for the main bedroom...

I had this. I had a guy p*ssing on a potted plant on the living room table, then later in my f*cking wardrobe. I don’t understand what the h*ll was going on in his head but he was very quickly never invited to any of the friends houses again.
Though, he showed up at a party a few weeks back, got so drunk he broke the sink off the bathroom wall and blacked out in the kitchen in his own sick. It was a kids birthday party. He has a habit of doing these things, though when he’s sober he is the nicest man in the world. He also refuses help with his problem.
******** with the door open
Enter it.
Original post by B3ar93
I had this. I had a guy p*ssing on a potted plant on the living room table, then later in my f*cking wardrobe. I don’t understand what the h*ll was going on in his head but he was very quickly never invited to any of the friends houses again.
Though, he showed up at a party a few weeks back, got so drunk he broke the sink off the bathroom wall and blacked out in the kitchen in his own sick. It was a kids birthday party. He has a habit of doing these things, though when he’s sober he is the nicest man in the world. He also refuses help with his problem.

Yep got you. The guy I mentioned was with his then girlfriend. She's a lovely person. She dumped him about 2 weeks later...
Got drunk, wet himself while asleep on the couch, then got up and urinated in the kitchen sink.

Sofa was ruined. Parents had to buy a new one (and at the time were poor).
(edited 5 years ago)
Said they were only staying for 2 weeks until they found a new place, ended up staying for 2 years.

The things we do for family

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending