I was just looking to join the uni thread that was tagged on their page 😂
Reply 7
Original post by Ruby.m
Salford pharmacueticals

:iiam:

Anyway... what's your actual question?
Original post by Sataris
Hahaha as I was typing that I knew I was probably gonna get it wrong. Oh well

Just say you meant the teddy :mmm: puddles the teddy is a boy :yep: puddles the human is a female as far as I can ascertain :yes:
Reply 9
Original post by Doonesbury
:iiam:

Anyway... what's your actual question?

Just wondering which uni is better to study pharmacy and to stay for accom. Salford or mmu.
Original post by CoolCavy
Just say you meant the teddy :mmm: puddles the teddy is a boy :yep: puddles the human is a female as far as I can ascertain :yes:

I was actually given a cuddly toy monkey that I loosely named Puddles because her username popped into my head as I was trying to come up with one :lol:
Reply 11
Original post by Ruby.m
Just wondering which uni is better to study pharmacy and to stay for accom. Salford or mmu.

Have you applied to both?

Have you visited both?

Have you had a look in the University of Salford and Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) forums?

The @University of Salford and @Manchester Metropolitan University reps might help too. :smile:
Reply 12
No I haven’t visited them yet, but I am invited to a student invite day so it may make my rescission easier. But I’m confused about applying for uni accom and how soon it needs to be done. Most of the nice rooms are booked at Salford. Any info regarding this?? And thanks x
Reply 13
Original post by Ruby.m
No I haven’t visited them yet, but I am invited to a student invite day so it may make my rescission easier. But I’m confused about applying for uni accom and how soon it needs to be done. Most of the nice rooms are booked at Salford. Any info regarding this?? And thanks x

Accommodation isn't even confirmed until Results Day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
So then why is accom at Salford telling me to book the room and place a deposit down?? Most the rooms are booked too
Original post by Ruby.m
So then why is accom at Salford telling me to book the room and place a deposit down?? Most the rooms are booked too

Because some universities think that will encourage you to firm them before you’re ready.

Most applicants don’t even have offers yet. Universities that allocate rooms early like salford will be releasing different rooms up until August. Salford and Manchester are great student cities - you won’t struggle to find a good place to live (even if you only started looking in August!) don’t be pressured.
Reply 16
Oh okay. Right I understand it makes sense.
Thanks for that info that was great help really!!
Also I am struggling as I chose Leeds as my main choice but I didn’t get in due to not meeting entry requirements. I have two offers but I want to apply to Liverpool aswell but I can’t do this by clearing my offers. This will be too risky. Any help on this??
Reply 17
Original post by Ruby.m
Oh okay. Right I understand it makes sense.
Thanks for that info that was great help really!!
Also I am struggling as I chose Leeds as my main choice but I didn’t get in due to not meeting entry requirements. I have two offers but I want to apply to Liverpool aswell but I can’t do this by clearing my offers. This will be too risky. Any help on this??

I'm not quite sure I understand... did you get a rejection from Leeds? Do you meet Liverpool's entry requirements? Do they have places available if you wanted to apply (have you asked them)? Do you have any choices left on your UCAS or have you used all 5 up?

If necessary you can decline all your other offers and go into Extra to apply to Liverpool (if they have places).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Yes but how am I sure if they have places and yes I do meet entry requirements and yes I used up all 5 choices
Reply 19
Original post by Ruby.m
Yes but how am I sure if they have places and yes I do meet entry requirements and yes I used up all 5 choices

You call them up and ask :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending