The Student Room Group

WHy is my girlfriend of 8 years not allowing me to use her phone when she uses my pho

use my phone whenever she wants? Is this because she is cheating on me? How do I confront this and make her understand that relationship is a 2 way street?

Scroll to see replies

Next time she doesn’t let you use her phone ask her why and remind her that you let her use yours.
Let's not jump to conclusions just yet. Confront her and ask her why she won't let you. Explain why it's unfair that she's allowed to use yours but you're not allowed to use hers. If she still won't let you, make it clear to her that she can't use yours either.
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Let's not jump to conclusions just yet. Confront her and ask her why she won't let you. Explain why it's unfair that she's allowed to use yours but you're not allowed to use hers. If she still won't let you, make it clear to her that she can't use yours either.

Chances are that she is cheating on him. Why else would she hide her phone from someone she claims to love and is supposedly meant to share intimate moments with?
Original post by A-LevelStudent17
Chances are that she is cheating on him. Why else would she hide her phone from someone she claims to love and is supposedly meant to share intimate moments with?

It's possible, but its not good to jump to conclusions without actual evidence. If he's super worried about it, he should confront her. Then again, I'm no expert in this field so the advice I've given may not be the best.
Why don't you ask her? And just because you do something doesn't mean she has to. Lots of guys do anal with their gf but in most cases it's not a 2-way street.
It's possible, but its not good to jump to conclusions without actual evidence. If he's super worried about it, he should confront her. Then again, I'm no expert in this field so the advice I've given may not be the best.

He should confront her about no letting him use it and if she gets defensive he should tell her that she is making him think that she is cheating on him.
He should confront her about no letting him use it and if she gets defensive he should tell her that she is making him think that she is cheating on him.

If he wants to do that he can
Original post by Student-95
Why don't you ask her? And just because you do something doesn't mean she has to. Lots of guys do anal with their gf but in most cases it's not a 2-way street.

Anal? It is impossible for that to be a 2 way street. A female cannot have sex with a male up the rectum.
Don't automatically assume that she must be having sex with someone else.
Plenty of other reasons to explain why she won't share her phone.

Is she very stingy?
Unwilling to pay for things or buy people gifts?
It could be that she uses your phone to make free calls and save herself money.
But won't allow you the same opportunity to use any of her package minutes or spend her airtime credit.
Reply 10
The question should be why does an 8 year old have a phone
Original post by londonmyst

Is she very stingy?
But won't allow you the same opportunity to use any of her package minutes or spend her airtime credit.

You can cheat on someone without having sex.
Original post by Funny1
The question should be why does an 8 year old have a phone

His girlfriend is not an 8 year old. She has been his girlfriend for 8 years.
Original post by Anonymous
use my phone whenever she wants? Is this because she is cheating on me? How do I confront this and make her understand that relationship is a 2 way street?

Bit of a jump.
Just dont let her use your phone. You can point out you think its strange behaviour, but some people are private.
Original post by londonmyst

Is she very stingy?

If the reason she won’t let him borrow her phone is because she is stingy he still needs to confont her and tell her about his suspicions.
Reply 15
His girlfriend is not an 8 year old. She has been his girlfriend for 8 years.

woooosh
Original post by UWS
woooosh

What do you mean by that? All I did was imply to a user that there jokes based on the poor wording of the thread title are unlikely helpful to the thread starter.
If he wants to do that he can

That’s what he should do.
Original post by 999tigger
Bit of a jump.
Just dont let her use your phone. You can point out you think its strange behaviour, but some people are private.

He should tell her about his suspicions.
That’s what he should do.

k.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending