The Student Room Group

Will university still accept me???

I haven't applied for uni yet because I was supposed to continue a college course for another year but things went awry for course funds etc.

Only certain universities accept my course so I plan on going South Wales uni, I know they accept my course but as the deadline is gone will I still have a chance to get in???

Thanks for any help in advance.
Reply 1
you definately have a chance

applying before the deadline ensures all unis have to treat your application equally, but applying afterwards doesn't mean they wont accept you
Original post by Just a passer-by
I haven't applied for uni yet because I was supposed to continue a college course for another year but things went awry for course funds etc.

Only certain universities accept my course so I plan on going South Wales uni, I know they accept my course but as the deadline is gone will I still have a chance to get in???

Sotor is right about the deadline. If its a non comp course likely to be loads of places.
There will be plenty of places in clearing.

Not enough information on your situation though and it might be better to get further qualifications for a better uni.
Original post by Just a passer-by

if you meet the criteria you will likely get in. Extra opens next week. See if your course is included. If it and you meet the entry criteria it is highly likely you will be accepted
Original post by sotor
you definately have a chance

applying before the deadline ensures all unis have to treat your application equally, but applying afterwards doesn't mean they wont accept you

Great! Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending