The Student Room Group

Bangor University GCSE Revision guides?

Hi, so Bangor University has removed the Chemistry, Biology and Physics Revison Guides for the WJEC GCSE Units, which I found incredibly useful last year.
I've got the Year 10 and Y11 Biology notes, but I dont have the Y11 Chemistry and Physics notes.
Could someone please send them to me? I'll be willing to email the Biology ones.
Thanks!
UPDATE: I now have all the Bangor GCSE notes (most recent ones, all the pages are there and in order) . Feel free to contact me in my PM box if you would like me to send them to you.
UPDATE TO THE UPDATE: Due to very high demand, I have created a Google Classroom with the GCSE Bangor notes. The code is: y7til7j
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by marie.kells
Hi, so Bangor University has removed the Chemistry, Biology and Physics Revison Guides for the WJEC GCSE Units, which I found incredibly useful last year.
I've got the Year 10 and Y11 Biology notes, but I dont have the Y11 Chemistry and Physics notes.
Could someone please send them to me? I'll be willing to email the Biology ones.
Thanks!

Hi Marie. Yes, I've just looked and Bangor Uni's guides are no longer there.

Here is the Chemistry: http://bropedr.ceredigion.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Unit-2-Chemistry-Revision-Yr11.pdf

And here is the Physics (although I'm not sure if it's the new spec or the old one): http://bropedr.ceredigion.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Unit-2-Chemistry-Revision-Yr11.pdf

If you have the Biology Year 11 notes, they would be very useful, please.

I have just found links to the AS Biol, Chem and Phys notes as well. Someone might find them useful, too.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
(Original post by 学生の父)Hi Marie. Yes, I've just looked and Bangor Uni's guides are no longer there.

Here is a link to some of the Chemistry notes on Alun School's website. These aren't complete as it looks like they were just for the internal mock exams. http://www.alunschool.co.uk/pages/parentsandstudents/exams/year11/revision/Chemeg%20Y11%20revision%20guide%20for%20mocks.pdf

I have just found links to the AS Biol, Chem and Phys notes as well. Someone might find them useful, too.

Hi,
Thank you! If you provide me with your email address, I can send you the Biology notes.
Reply 3
is it possible to send me the biology ones please ?
Reply 4
Hey, I have all of them now. If you provide me with an email I can send them to you.
Reply 5
Thankyou so much ! Im not really sure how this works - is there a way of send you my email address or Do i just put it down on here ?
Reply 6
Hi, I’ve been looking all over the place and can’t find the cSorry, not really sure how this works. Could I have the chemistry year 9/10 and 11 revision notes for separate please? If so that would be a great help.
Reply 7
Sure! I'll need your email, though, so if you send it to me by personal / direct message, I'll send you the guides ASAP.
Original post by DAVExo59
Hi, I’ve been looking all over the place and can’t find the cSorry, not really sure how this works. Could I have the chemistry year 9/10 and 11 revision notes for separate please? If so that would be a great help.
Reply 8
Hiya, can I have a copy of the Chemistry, Biology and Physics Year 10 and 11 notes please? They would be incredibly helpful! I will directly send you my email, thanks so much!
Reply 9
I've definitely sent the Y11 notes. Can't remember if I have sent the Y10 notes, but I will check tomorrow and send them to you if I haven't.
Hi, I also found Chemistry Biol and Physics very useful. Could you possibly forward them to me please? I would appreciate it so much as it would be a massive help :smile:
Hi, I've just checked the Bangor site and they seem to be gone. Could you send them to me pls? I've PM'd me email, thanks.
Hi! Would I be able to have the yr 11 guide for chemistry and physics? If you can then you would literally save my life!
Original post by 学生の父
Hi Marie. Yes, I've just looked and Bangor Uni's guides are no longer there.

Here is the Chemistry: http://bropedr.ceredigion.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Unit-2-Chemistry-Revision-Yr11.pdf

And here is the Physics (although I'm not sure if it's the new spec or the old one): http://bropedr.ceredigion.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Unit-2-Chemistry-Revision-Yr11.pdf

I have linked to the Chem and Phys above.
Original post by .Elizabeth.
Hi! Would I be able to have the yr 11 guide for chemistry and physics? If you can then you would literally save my life!
Check your email :smile:

Original post by ndavies8888
Hi, I also found Chemistry Biol and Physics very useful. Could you possibly forward them to me please? I would appreciate it so much as it would be a massive help :smile:

Yes - I have them if you want to send me your email address I’ll send them over
Thank you
Original post by marie.kells
Hi please would you be willing to email these to me as I’m currently studying them and I also found them very useful last year, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest