The Student Room Group

U.K. must take back U.K. born isis fighters. Should we?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by The RAR
I don't get your first point, so the Muslims who have come into this country from the Middle East you would deport them, correct? Even if they have committed no crimes and certainly no terrorism.
And regarding your second point, this is something which was suggested by Enoch Powell, if those non white migrants refuse to leave no matter how much money you give them what will you do? Forced deportation? That would definitively be racist.
And under what conditions will you deport the non-white migrants, for petty crimes or big crimes like murder combined? Why don't you deport white migrants who commit the same crimes as well? It will seem more fair and way less racist then. The recent crimes in London from burglary to acid throwing have been committed mainly by black and Eastern European (white) men.
And that brings me to my last point, what about the non-white people who were born in this country where are you going to deport them if they commit crimes? If you say their ethnic country, what if the country refuses to take them?

My first point is quite clear if you have half a brain. No I wouldn’t deport Muslims if they didn’t want to move. Powell, who was a conservative idiot did not suppprt deportations but highlighted some problems with msss immigration which all turned out to be true.

If they didnt want to move and they’re not criminals that’s fine they and their family can stay here indefinitely. Depends what you mean by petty, definitely violent or and sexual crimes. White people belong in Europe. It is their homeland.
Original post by Davij038
My first point is quite clear if you have half a brain. No I wouldn’t deport Muslims if they didn’t want to move. Powell, who was a conservative idiot did not suppprt deportations but highlighted some problems with msss immigration which all turned out to be true.

If they didnt want to move and they’re not criminals that’s fine they and their family can stay here indefinitely. Depends what you mean by petty, definitely violent or and sexual crimes. White people belong in Europe. It is their homeland.

So you would "deport" non-white criminals even the ones who were born here but an Eastern European who did the same crime and came here 3 years ago is all fine? That honestly seems pretty racist, by your logic all white criminals in America need to be deported to Europe as it's their ancestral homeland. The concept of Europe being the whiteman's homeland is subjective as not everyone buys it, Europe is a continent like many others and anyone can live in it, if instead of white people, black people lived in it, it will suddenly be considered the homeland of black people. So are you basically admitting to discriminating prisoners based on their skin colour? Not that I want criminals to stay in this country but deporting criminals based on their skin colours is racism.
By petty as in pickpocketing and all that
(edited 5 years ago)
The tabloids wte after her blood and happy when she got blown up.

As for your other point. White children are less than 1% of those going off to fight for ISIS. This is not a white problem and your not being honest if you are presenting it as one.

The tabloid discussed bring Lewthwaite’s children home and I still don’t recall them or more importantly the British government saying she or her children should be banished.

I am not presenting it as a white problem what I actually said was if these girls where white the tabloids would not be calling for the banishment of these girls instead we would be talking about the blatant sexual grooming of children that this actually is - 15 year olds don’t go to war zones out of nowhere and we would see them as victim in exactly the same way if they went off with creepy old men they have met on the internet.

The only ones I would deport would be certain dual citizens from s non Muslim country in the Middle East who have their own country just for them.
I would massively cut immigration and then look towards paying non white immigration to leaving, but not deporting ( so long as they are law- abiding).

Sorry pot calling the kettle black your latter point is exactly the attitude I was referring to.

There is a tendency in this country especially in England to refer to people who not white as immigrates regardless of the fact they, their parents or even grandparents were born in the UK.

Since you have talked about paying non white immigrates (I'm unsure if this only includes people born in other countries) exclusively you concerns clearly isn't about the reasonable concerns e.g lack of integration, crime or lack of investment in infrastructure by the government.

Hmm...white Australians, Americans, South Africans, Canadians etc. belong in their respective nations, and rightly so. If they commit a crime which supports their deportation, the fact that they're white shouldn't be taken into consideration. Civically, they don't belong in Europe. They belong wherever they originally came from unless naturalised.

Differentiating between non-white and white criminals and saying that the latter, if foreign, shouldn't be deported because white people belong in Europe is dumbfounded buffoonery, and most of all, racism.

Criminals are criminals. Forget their race.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Parvus et Magnus
Hmm...white Australians, Americans, South Africans, Canadians etc. belong in their respective nations, and rightly so. If they commit a crime which supports their deportation, the fact that they're white shouldn't be taken into consideration. Civically, they don't belong in Europe. They belong wherever they originally came from unless naturalised.

Differentiating between non-white and white criminals and saying that the latter, if foreign, shouldn't be deported because white people belong in Europe is dumbfounded buffoonery, and most of all, racism.

I can't rep you:frown:
U.K. must take back U.K. born isis fighters. Should we?

well not giving much of a choice if they must

but no uk shouldnt take back uk born isis fighters it is illogical to take back people who left to fight against you lol and those fighters who did leave wouldn't want to return back to the UK unless they changed their beliefs strongly but wats done is done and if UK accepts them back i cant blame anyone but the government
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 47
Original post by The RAR
So you would "deport" non-white criminals even the ones who were born here but an Eastern European who did the same crime and came here 3 years ago is all fine? That honestly seems pretty racist, by your logic all white criminals in America need to be deported to Europe as it's their ancestral homeland. The concept of Europe being the whiteman's homeland is subjective as not everyone buys it, Europe is a continent like many others and anyone can live in it, if instead of white people, black people lived in it, it will suddenly be considered the homeland of black people. So are you basically admitting to discriminating prisoners based on their skin colour? Not that I want criminals to stay in this country but deporting criminals based on their skin colours is racism.
By petty as in pickpocketing and all that

The American/ commonwealth point is so, so dumb and predictablly boring. The whiteceuropeans made those respective countries so it is effectively theirs. White Europeans didn’t just turn up and work within the framework of American Indian society but built their own society and institutions and quite often had to stop the natives from scalping them.

In successful non white cointries such as China they should and do deport white people they do not want.
Reply 48
Original post by proton & neutron
The tabloid discussed bring Lewthwaite’s children home and I still don’t recall them or more importantly the British government saying she or her children should be banished.

I am not presenting it as a white problem what I actually said was if these girls where white the tabloids would not be calling for the banishment of these girls instead we would be talking about the blatant sexual grooming of children that this actually is - 15 year olds don’t go to war zones out of nowhere and we would see them as victim in exactly the same way if they went off with creepy old men they have met on the internet.

Sorry pot calling the kettle black your latter point is exactly the attitude I was referring to.

There is a tendency in this country especially in England to refer to people who not white as immigrates regardless of the fact they, their parents or even grandparents were born in the UK.

Since you have talked about paying non white immigrates (I'm unsure if this only includes people born in other countries) exclusively you concerns clearly isn't about the reasonable concerns e.g lack of integration, crime or lack of investment in infrastructure by the government.

For your first point I disagree, I find the notion that these people are brainwashed troubling. I think that in both cases these people often know what they are doing to a far greater extent that is let on even if they are legally children.

Where am I being hypocritical?

A dog being born on a stable doesn’t make it a horse. This idea that being born on a certain piece of dirt (‘magic dirt’) makes you as native as everyone else. I find the idea absurd and insulting.

My concerns are about the many moral and legalistic problems that come about from having a ‘magic dirt’ theory of citizenship.
Reply 49
Original post by Parvus et Magnus

Yawn, see my points above.

If you think a white or chinese person born in Zimbabwe would be accepted as Zimbabwean by the natives(,or a white or black person born in China would be regarded as Chinese by the natives you are sorely mistaken. They are rightly treated differently.

Note that doesn’t neccessaruly mean treated poorly. J don’t think we should treat immigrants poorly - but I do think we have the right to our own homeland as well as various other rights that have been knowingly stripped away as the result of mass immigration. A d no, this is not the immigrants fault but the people who have lobbied us to do so.

Only white peopke believe in this stupidly.
(edited 5 years ago)
As soon as somebody leaves to join an enemy group they should have an international arrest warrant put on them. They should be brought back and prosecuted for treason. And they should serve their sentences in a manner that prevents them from radicalising other inmates. Solitary confinement if necessary.
Original post by Retired_Messiah

hahahahahahaha
Yawn, see my points above.

If you think a white or chinese person born in Zimbabwe would be accepted as Zimbabwean by the natives(,or a white or black person born in China would be regarded as Chinese by the natives you are sorely mistaken. They are rightly treated differently.

Note that doesn’t neccessaruly mean treated poorly. J don’t think we should treat immigrants poorly - but I do think we have the right to our own homeland as well as various other rights that have been knowingly stripped away as the result of mass immigration. A d no, this is not the immigrants fault but the people who have lobbied us to do so.

Only white peopke believe in this stupidly.

You probably never heard of the White Zimbabweans or the Asian Ugandans, who, from what I have seen, are very patriotic.
Also why would you compare a modern economy with an inclusive and progressive attitude (in terms of race, gender and disability) to countries like Zimbabwe or even China, where human rights violations are common-place. Different history, different outlook, different culture and different mindset.

What rights?
Next you will be informing me of the dog and stable analogy.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by AperfectBalance
Yes, yes it is, It is simply self defence if someone tried to kill me and I defended myself that would be morally just, if someone tried to attack my country and In defence I killed tem that is just.

You are a full-on retard mate. Why are you even here if you have no logical input whatsoever? Please end your life you little virgin
I personally think that people who went and joined terrorist groups should be banned from the uk because they lost the right of being in this country as soon as they stepped onto the plane,boat etc.
It doesn’t matter sf
Original post by Emily Miller
I personally think that people who went and joined terrorist groups should be banned from the uk because they lost the right of being in this country as soon as they stepped onto the plane,boat etc.
It doesn’t matter sf

Easy solution would be if the UK werent p-ssy and actually introduced the death penalty
For your first point I disagree, I find the notion that these people are brainwashed troubling. I think that in both cases these people often know what they are doing to a far greater extent that is let on even if they are legally children.

Where am I being hypocritical?

A dog being born on a stable doesn’t make it a horse. This idea that being born on a certain piece of dirt (‘magic dirt’) makes you as native as everyone else. I find the idea absurd and insulting.

My concerns are about the many moral and legalistic problems that come about from having a ‘magic dirt’ theory of citizenship.

A dog and a horse are two different species, humans are the same species regardless of race. I will give you that it does not make them British ethnically (Unless they have lots of generations linked to the UK) but British citizens yes
The American/ commonwealth point is so, so dumb and predictablly boring. The whiteceuropeans made those respective countries so it is effectively theirs. White Europeans didn’t just turn up and work within the framework of American Indian society but built their own society and institutions and quite often had to stop the natives from scalping them.

In successful non white cointries such as China they should and do deport white people they do not want.

Still not their ancestral homeland, so again by your logic all white criminals in these American and Southern American countries need to be deported to Europe as that's where white people belong. Or are you saying that white people can claim continent wherever they go?
Five words: White privilege does not exist
Original post by Emily Miller
It doesn’t matter sf

(Pressed send by accident)
Carrying on...it doesn’t matter the age u were when u left u still knew right from wrong and don’t deserve the status of being a British citizen
This is coming from a Muslim (me)
Original post by Abd al-khaliq
hahahahahahaha

No I wasn’t I’m currently 16 so have a rough idea of my mentality when I was 15 and it definitely wasn’t like hers
We shouldn’t, most of the European Isis fighters are French and British citizens

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending