The Student Room Group

Would you Date a Girl who Supported Fox Hunting?

My family's very well off, live in the country and I have grown up around horsies, love my babies and competing with them and show jumping etc! My parents love horses too and my mum is a keen rider and fox hunter, yes I have joined her a few times hunting and I support hunting too as it's actually good for the countryside by removing vermin as well as being a good sport. Guys however, especially the feminine soft office types who aren't "real traditional men," would you be turned off dating a girl who supported fox hunting? Even if she was pretty hot with a good sarcastic sense of humour? :wink:

Scroll to see replies

no.

Especially since I have a few wild foxes that visit my house regularly. They're very friendly animals.
(edited 5 years ago)
That depends. Would you date a guy who voted remain in the referendum?
Especially if he has a great sense of humour? :wink:
(edited 5 years ago)
No, I love animals and foxes are gorgeous.

My boyfriend also said no.
(edited 5 years ago)
Definitely not

I read ages ago that a lot of foxes are bred specifically for the hunt. Even if you believe they are vermin, that isn’t the right thing to do. I think your viewpoint is sickening and disgusting. I hope you’re a troll.
(edited 5 years ago)
rEaL tRaDiTiOnAl mEN :rolleyes:

just say you like killing animals and go
I have no problem with fox hunting, although there are better ways of controlling foxes. I suspect this is going to be one of those country/townie issues.

(200 people in my village)

Although, since I'm going anon, a lot of the fox hunter girls look and smell a bit horsey and that is a turn off!
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
My family's very well off, live in the country and I have grown up around horsies, love my babies and competing with them and show jumping etc! My parents love horses too and my mum is a keen rider and fox hunter, yes I have joined her a few times hunting and I support hunting too as it's actually good for the countryside by removing vermin as well as being a good sport. Guys however, especially the feminine soft office types who aren't "real traditional men," would you be turned off dating a girl who supported fox hunting? Even if she was pretty hot with a good sarcastic sense of humour? :wink:

I like men, but I would never date someone like that. Hell, I wouldn't even be friends with you. Animal hunters should hunt each other instead. I would support that.

definitely!!!!

I love fox hunting too! Hubtings a sport..I dont hunt much though.

I actually stopped all sports for my exams. I would defo date a hunter. It just makes "it" a lot more interesting
Reply 9
Original post by happyhooligan03
definitely!!!!

I actually stopped all sports for my exams. I would defo date a hunter. It just makes "it" a lot more interesting

Oh yeah, so interesting, killing a defenseless animal that doesn't stand a chance, how sexy.
definitely!!!!

and yes to add to that. Its not wrong to hunt.

If you would call it barbaric then its your view. My view is that women used to wear 3 layers of clothes in England they used to kill LGBT people and used to hunt and kill animals.

But now, in England no one does any of those. And the british called the americans barbaric for wearing few clothing and now we call the Arabs barbaric for wearing 3 layers of clothes when we wear close to none ourselves.

Its a thing of history and tradition. Posh people would understand.

I dont think its wrong at all. And if you feel so bad then stop eating meat!
Original post by Ciel.
Oh yeah, so interesting, killing a defenseless animal that doesn't stand a chance, how sexy.

it is sexy actually.
Reply 12
it is sexy actually.

It's gross. Animal hunters must have self-esteem issues.
I have no problem with fox hunting, although there are better ways of controlling foxes. I suspect this is going to be one of those country/townie issues.

(200 people in my village)

Although, since I'm going anon, a lot of the fox hunter girls look and smell a bit horsey and that is a turn off!

everything about these girls is sexy. You wouldnt understand.

Hmm, depends if she was respectful to the guy’s opinion.
Original post by Ciel.
It's gross. Animal hunters must have self-esteem issues.

just drop it sis. you wouldnt understand.

Its a sport. Some people like me enjoy it. Some dont. I am not shocked to see the moajority of you against the idea of killing foxes.

Why do you kill other animals for meat then? Cause you wanna enjoy your KFC....... hmmmmmmm

Well we wanna enjoy our life.
Original post by Jack065
Hmm, depends if she was respectful to the guy’s opinion.

and the guys opinion is......
and the guys opinion is......

Me? Not for it myself but I can kind of get the point of view for those who support it
Reply 18
just drop it sis. you wouldnt understand.

Its a sport. Some people like me enjoy it. Some dont. I am not shocked to see the moajority of you against the idea of killing foxes.

Why do you kill other animals for meat then? Cause you wanna enjoy your KFC....... hmmmmmmm

Well we wanna enjoy our life.

First, I'm a man. Secondly, there's no deep meaning to animal hunting - just a bunch of losers with a small **** complex.

I don't kill animals for meat, either. I'm a vegetarian.

Lastly, there's nothing 'enjoyable' about mindlessly killing these intelligent, sensitive creatures. Foxes are just like dogs.

Attachment not found
You talk like all horsey girls support fox hunting.

Latest

Trending

Trending