The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hello, I am looking at applying, did you apply through a agency or directly to the university? If an agency how much did it cost?
Reply 2
Original post by Anna Maria2020
HELLO ! I just get accepted and I have a place reserved for studying medicine in DNIPRO MEDCIAL INSTITUTE. Is there someone to help me with the first year stuff? Thank you a lot !

Me too, should be starting in 2019 right?
Just need to get my degree and I'll start grad entry.
Anybody with any advice or tips would be great.
Reply 3
Original post by rkitsrkw
Me too, should be starting in 2019 right?
Just need to get my degree and I'll start grad entry.
Anybody with any advice or tips would be great.

Hi I am also trying to see if I can get in 2019. I was wondering what year of entry did you get in. Also did u apply through agency or direct?
Many thanks

do you know if they are competitive?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Hi there, I have heard of Medlink students , do you know if they are free to apply as they claim? I am not sure if I should apply independently or through an agencyfalse
Reply 5
Original post by Oxmaster
Hi I am also trying to see if I can get in 2019. I was wondering what year of entry did you get in. Also did u apply through agency or direct?
Many thanks

do you know if they are competitive?

I’m going through medlink students, the guys know what they’re talking about, it is free in a sense, i paid a deposit, but if you get in then they use the deposit towards your tuition cost of first year, if they dont get you in, then you get a refund. To my knowledge only some of their unis means no fees, otherwise there are agency fees.
Well i’m doing the 4 year course so I guess year 3 is my point of entry.
As far as competitiveness, they only get allocated a s et no of spaces for each uni, so once they’re full thats it, probably best to call and ask.
Reply 6
Original post by FatWalrice99
Hey there, it's free to send an application and for them to see your options. But if you choose to accept them you need to pay a fee. Not sure how much it is in pounds, since i'm in Ireland, but I need to pay 750 euro first as a deposit, then when i get my acceptance letter another 750. If they don't get me in, they refund 100% of the money. Plus it helps that they are really good. They are honest and whatnot, I would suggest using them to go abroad in my opinion. You're looking at Dnirpo then?

Yes, I am looking into Dnipro , apparently for some courses only is possible through agency.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 7
BTW I am also hoping for the 3rd year entry. They also have a 4th-year entry if you have a degree.

Update:

All courses are different, some you can apply directly bit some of them, you definitely need to have an agency. Also fee depends if you are doing grad entery and what have you.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
(Original post by Oxmaster)Hi, Thanks for your reply. How sure are you about the deposit being used towards the course fee? when I talked to them, They didn't tell me about this. they just said it is free.
BTW I am also hoping for the 3rd year entry. They also have a 4th-year entry if you have a degree.

Original post by FatWalrice99
I wasn’t aware that they used the deposit money for your tuition? Did they tell you this personally?

Yep, they told me over the phone, and sent me confirmation messages and emails, this is however specificaly for dnipro, not sure about the other unis, and my masters will be in chemistry, so might be a bit of a stretch to get me into 4th year. Would mean a lot of catchup for me.
Reply 9
(Original post by Oxmaster)Hi, Thanks for your reply. How sure are you about the deposit being used towards the course fee? when I talked to them, They didn't tell me about this. they just said it is free.

Yep, they told me over the phone, and sent me confirmation messages and emails, this is however specificaly for dnipro, not sure about the other unis, and my masters will be in chemistry, so might be a bit of a stretch to get me into 4th year. Would mean a lot of catchup for me.

Your master is in chemistry? what is your undergraduate in ?
btw are you actually starting this year?
Your master is in chemistry? what is your undergraduate in ?
btw are you actually starting this year?

Undergrad also in chemistry, and yeah granted i pass, i’ll be starting in sept/oct 2019

Wow, so that would shorten your degree to 3 years? Is a 3 year MD degree GMC approved?
Original post by Steven1234#
Wow, so that would shorten your degree to 3 years? Is a 3 year MD degree GMC approved?

Yeah it is.
Yes, I am looking into Dnipro , but I would like to know why you are not applying directly through the university but instead paying 1500 Euros just to get admission?
BTW Are you doing to do the grad medicine or normal medicine?

it’s not about admission it’s about the support after and having someone to go to who will help you and look after you. My friend applied through them and he still refers to them for help until now.
Hi guys medlink fee depends on your yr of entry. Looking to apply next Feb anyone else?
Are you applying for September entry 2020?
hey i applied with medlink students too but i will be starting in september. i believe the fee is a standard fee for everyone regardless of the year you enter. my friends went last year and they recommended it to me
Original post by Anna Maria2020
hey i applied with medlink students too but i will be starting in september. i believe the fee is a standard fee for everyone regardless of the year you enter. my friends went last year and they recommended it to me

September 2020 or 2019?
Applying for Feb 2020 entry
Dnipro

Latest

Trending

Trending