The Student Room Group

Maintanance loan

Hi,
I just found out about an extra help for student- maintanance loan. I am an EU full time student with a Tuition fee loan for 2018/2019. Can I still apply for a maintanance loan for this year? If yes, how? Thankies.
Original post by Andrei Gabriel
Hi,
I just found out about an extra help for student- maintanance loan. I am an EU full time student with a Tuition fee loan for 2018/2019. Can I still apply for a maintanance loan for this year? If yes, how? Thankies.

Hello,

We’ll need to run through a few questions to see if you’re able to apply:

1. What date did you arrive in the UK for your course?
2. When did your academic year start for your course (e.g. September, January)?
3. Are you employed or self-employed?
4. Are you over the age of 21 and do you have any family members working over here?

Warm Regards, Dean.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by SFE Dean
Hello,

We’ll need to run through a few questions to see if you’re able to apply:

1. What date did you arrive in the UK for your course?
2. When did your academic year start for your course (e.g. September, January)?
3. Are you employed or self-employed?
4. Are you over the age of 21 and do you have any family members working over here?

Warm Regards, Dean.

Hi Dean,
I arrived in September, 2016. My academic year started in September. I am employed(new employee from 4th of February) and few others employee back in 2018, 2017 and 2016(short periods of employments). I do not have a fammily member here. I am 21 y.o. Kind regards, Andrei
Original post by Andrei Gabriel
Hi Dean,
I arrived in September, 2016. My academic year started in September. I am employed(new employee from 4th of February) and few others employee back in 2018, 2017 and 2016(short periods of employments). I do not have a fammily member here. I am 21 y.o. Kind regards, Andrei

Hi Andrei,

You may be able to apply for the same funding as a home student through the Migrant Worker process. There's more information about that here.

Regards,
Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending