The Student Room Group

Who will be staying at Peel park quarter Salford

Will you be staying here?? And what floor and flat will you be staying at??
Looking to find some flat mates 😁
Yeah I'm in building Daber, ground floor, flat 2
Reply 2
Original post by Stacey0899

What does your room over look? And great hope to see you there :smile:

Original post by Ruby.m
What does your room over look? And great hope to see you there :smile:

Not sure haha, probably some bushes 😅😅 what flat and building are you staying at? 😊
Reply 4

Not sure haha, probably some bushes 😅😅 what flat and building are you staying at? 😊

I booked the Radcliffe building floor 4 but not sure anymore, thinking of changing as I prefer the gold room😊I’m hoping to find a room that over looks the courtyard though. Hope to see you there 😅
Original post by Ruby.m
I booked the Radcliffe building floor 4 but not sure anymore, thinking of changing as I prefer the gold room😊I’m hoping to find a room that over looks the courtyard though. Hope to see you there 😅

Won't you lose your deposit though? 😅 Sounds nice 😊 yeah hope to see you there as well
Lowry 1 floor 1 flat 3
Reply 7
Original post by Master1999
Lowry 1 floor 1 flat 3

That’s great, look forward to seeing you there. What is your room near by to?
Reply 8
Also a question for you guys. Have you paid your deposits? Also what room.
Bronze. Gold. Silver. Etc.
Original post by Ruby.m
Also a question for you guys. Have you paid your deposits? Also what room.
Bronze. Gold. Silver. Etc.

Yeah I have payed my deposit, but need to pay the first part of the rent before August. I got Bronze because it's cheap. You?
Absolutely no idea. Ill go check it out on one of the applicant visit days
Reply 11
Yeah I have payed my deposit, but need to pay the first part of the rent before August. I got Bronze because it's cheap. You?

I booked a bronze room but then gold room was available so booked that. Have you seen the rooms? I haven’t put my deposit down yet. Do you think it’s worth choosing the gold room
Original post by Ruby.m
I booked a bronze room but then gold room was available so booked that. Have you seen the rooms? I haven’t put my deposit down yet. Do you think it’s worth choosing the gold room

If I'm honest I don't see the point of paying more, they have the same things. Once just looks nicer. I've seen pictures and YouTube videos of the rooms but have not seen them myself.
Reply 13
If I'm honest I don't see the point of paying more, they have the same things. Once just looks nicer. I've seen pictures and YouTube videos of the rooms but have not seen them myself.

You’re right. I’m going to the student invite day this Saturday so I guess I will be able to decide better. But you’re right it will be cheaper. Where abouts are you from?
Original post by Ruby.m
You’re right. I’m going to the student invite day this Saturday so I guess I will be able to decide better. But you’re right it will be cheaper. Where abouts are you from?

Good idea 😊 I'm from Dorset, how about you?
Erm its in lowry 1 so i guess its close to the reception and the games room and cinema room etc.. basically all the cool stuff😂
Original post by Ruby.m
That’s great, look forward to seeing you there. What is your room near by to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending