The Student Room Group

22 reasons why IS bride Shamima should not be allowed back into the UK.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Ahmad232
It's best to let hate go. So you're going to keep on hating forever because of that attack?

Just say you support terrorism jeez
Reply 41
Hate eats ur heart out. U can't hate forever. Best to let it go and be free from the horrible pain and feelings

I think the families of those 22 & the others who’s lives were changed forever that day might find it a little bit harder just move on that easily.
Reply 42
Honestly speaking, she shouldn’t be allowed back. For the safety of us here in the UK, she should remain in Syria. She was 15 years old and old enough to make a rational and educated decision. Did she not know what would be her destiny when she decided to go? I think even prison in the UK is too good for her. It’s inevitable that war will not cause innocent civilians to die. So by justifying the Manchester bombings by stating that the UK government killed innocent mothers and children is absolute rubbish. She has no remorse for what she has done. How are the deaths of 22 people justifiable? What if she comes back and starts radicalising other young girls into joining the IS? What happens to them now? She betrayed our country therefore she should stay in Syria. She even stated that Muslims believe in actions such as beheading. As far as I’m concerned, Islam is a ‘peaceful’ religion, how is it peaceful to be beheading?
Original post by Abu 'Abdullah
I'm lolling at the OP's madness 😀😀😀

What madness, there is no madness, besides yours of course, she’s a threat to our countries security, period.
It's best to let hate go. So you're going to keep on hating forever because of that attack.

What’s your deal? She is a member of Isis, the UK must keep its people’s safety and security on the top of the list, she must not be let into the UK.
Reply 45
Original post by halsx11
Why will she be prosecuted If she has done nothing wrong? She’s a human just like us wouldn’t do anything wrong if she came back to the UK! And she’s got a child that misses its mother!

the child is not relevant to this case. she joined isis. now she seems to be changing her tune and saying she has remorse. she is still comparing terrorist atrocities over here with deaths when armies fight against terrorism.
Original post by mgi
the child is not relevant to this case. she joined isis. now she seems to be changing her tune and saying she has remorse. she is still comparing terrorist atrocities over here with deaths when armies fight against terrorism.

Yeah I get that! She is coming back to UK tho? Does anyone know what will happen to her if she comes back?
Original post by halsx11
Well get family still cares about her! She has done wrong but I don’t think she’ll come back to UK as everyone is against her! And if she has joined the terrorist group what’s the worst she can do?! She’ll be checked and they don’t have enough evidence as they think she’s being ‘groomed’!

She wasn't groomed though, she willingly joined ISIS on her own without anyone asking her to do so. Then she stayed with them and now she does not even feel sympathetic and expects us to feel sympathetic towards her. Morality be damned since its subjective, you are right that she ain't coming back and if she does, she will be monitored 24/7 and people will try to hunt her down, harass her, dox her, etc. This will be seen as a justified reaction to her narcissism.

And her family cares about her, of course they do, they are her family and love her.
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Manchester-Arena-terror-attack-victims-1043885.jpg
22 Mothers wanted their babies to come home that night too.

Too bloody right she should not be allowed near our country, trouble is some liberal left will say she should be allowed
Original post by Qup
She wasn't groomed though, she willingly joined ISIS on her own without anyone asking her to do so. Then she stayed with them and now she does not even feel sympathetic and expects us to feel sympathetic towards her. Morality be damned since its subjective, you are right that she ain't coming back and if she does, she will be monitored 24/7 and people will try to hunt her down, harass her, dox her, etc. This will be seen as a justified reaction to her narcissism.

And her family cares about her, of course they do, they are her family and love her.

Idk I mean she said she got groomed and we don’t know cuz there’s no evidence! Haven’t they decided yet?
Reply 50
Original post by halsx11
Yeah I get that! She is coming back to UK tho? Does anyone know what will happen to her if she comes back?

As I suspected- Her British Passport now quite rightly revoked!
Original post by mgi
As I suspected- Her British Passport now quite rightly revoked!

Yeah she’s not coming back
Reply 52
She's got nothing to do with that attack

That attack was carried out by a Libyan terror group and not even isis!

But she said she didn't think there was anything wrong with it...so I can see where TOP is coming from.
She's got nothing to do with that attack

That attack was carried out by a Libyan terror group and not even isis!

I think the link here is the fact that she said the attack was justified. We don't want anyone in our country, regardless of which terrorist group they've joined, if they're a freaking terrorist. She chose her side and it's the side where she's comfortable with decapitated heads in bins and terrorist attacks on innocent people including children
Original post by akbar0123
She has a right to come back to the Uk since she is a British citizen. She will most likely be prosecuted when she arrives.

Aye and her care will then be paid for by the taxpayer, when the majority of the country wants to keep her out. Her ‘right’ to return may be legal but that ignores the social consequences of her return. For starters Far-Right activists will use it as another rallying cry that will only continue to polarise the discourse in the country.
It's best to let hate go. So you're going to keep on hating forever because of that attack?

Hate on the other hand can keep things in perspective. If she was regretting her decisions and choices and sought to make amends I’d say she would have sympathy. But she doesn’t and spits on the memory of the 22 killed in Manchester. A person like that is not worth consideration let alone taxpayers money.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending