Eminem yikes

What do u mean?
Original post by _WOLF_
What do u mean?

he's alright but a bit overated
Reply 6
Original post by Prussianxo
he's alright but a bit overated

He is the person who saved me in the worst moments of my life and I have always found comfort and mutual feeling in some of his songs.

Personally I love a lot of his songs, but there are also songs which I don’t like and don’t listen to. Generally I think that his best songs were from around the 2000s rather than now but I still like a few songs from his new album but not as much as the others
Original post by _WOLF_
He is the person who saved me in the worst moments of my life and I have always found comfort and mutual feeling in some of his songs.

Personally I love a lot of his songs, but there are also songs which I don’t like and don’t listen to. Generally I think that his best songs were from around the 2000s rather than now but I still like a few songs from his new album but not as much as the others

fair enough
I'm kinda stoned atm and thought it would be a smart idea to watch Interstellar. It was, but somehow I'm watching The Matrix.
do u wipe sitting down or standing up
Reply 10
Original post by JoshDarnIt
I'm kinda stoned atm and thought it would be a smart idea to watch Interstellar. It was, but somehow I'm watching The Matrix.

Nice
Original post by _WOLF_
Nice

No, you're nice
Reply 12
Original post by JoshDarnIt
No, you're nice

😂 hahahaha.....
How much would someone have to pay you to commit necrophilia?
Favourite brand of toothpaste?
Reply 15
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
Favourite brand of toothpaste?

Elmex
Thoughts on Nihilism?
Reply 17
Original post by 3pointonefour
How much would someone have to pay you to commit necrophilia?

I kinda regret just googling this... haha..

Erm.. I am a girl btw and I guess it would have to be enough to last me a lifetime
Reply 18
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
Thoughts on Nihilism?

I will have to delete my web history in a bit if you guys don’t stop using scientific words....

Well i googled that the nihilism thing is apparently ‘the rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless’ and tbh i reject all religion things anyway as I think it’s bullsh*t and the ‘life is meaningless’ thing sure you live then u die so yeah life is pretty meaningless
Original post by _WOLF_

Can you name some older Eminem songs that you like?

Quick Reply

Latest