The Student Room Group

Have you ever rejected a guy because of his size?

It seems like it doesnt matter but it does and woman wish for a bigger one
So, would you reject a guy after you saw his penis and decided it is too small? If yes, then how small was he and what's the minimum size you will accept?

Scroll to see replies

stop thinking about size and work on your personality and things that really matter and make you as a person.
only a shallow person would reject you based on organ dimensions.
I don't care about a guys personality is I just care about his kindness and if he cares about me but others have different opinions
Reply 4
Original post by Beth xxx
I don't care about a guys personality is I just care about his kindness and if he cares about me but others have different opinions

I think you meant to say you dont care about his size right?
If I'm honest, it would depend on the circumstances. If I really liked the guy and genuinely wanted a relationship with him, and if he wasn't selfish during sex, size would not be a problem. If it was a one night stand, I would probably be disappointed.
Original post by Anonymous
I think you meant to say you dont care about his size right?

Sorry it was really late at night but yeah but I mean does that really matter?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 7
I don't think it matters, as long as you have a decent personality
No.
Its character and values that matter in a relationship.
For ten mins with a f*** boy, the general criteria seems to be a free drink from a loud and exhibitionist guy that acts like a reality tv star.
Original post by the bear
only a shallow person would reject you based on organ dimensions.

Even when she can't feel it go in?

only a shallow person would be obsessed with feelings.

are u suffering from a micropenis
It seems like it doesnt matter but it does and woman wish for a bigger one
So, would you reject a guy after you saw his penis and decided it is too small? If yes, then how small was he and what's the minimum size you will accept?

I never would I don't think - but maybe you need to evaluate if that's all that is important to you? What about his personality and looks - remember that would have been what would have attracted you to him at first sight. :smile:
are u suffering from a micropenis

Not myself no, but I can see that being a problem.
I'm going to be honest, btw I'm a girl. I care a lot about the person's personality, but if it's very small (I'm talking about like the size of a baby carrot, my friend had that experience) then I would most likely pass on the guy. Some girls are into intimacy more than others, I'm one of them, so for me, size would be a factor.
I'm going to be honest, btw I'm a girl. I care a lot about the person's personality, but if it's very small (I'm talking about like the size of a baby carrot, my friend had that experience) then I would most likely pass on the guy. Some girls are into intimacy more than others, I'm one of them, so for me, size would be a factor.

I have to scenarios: If you meet a guy and he seems nice, a good person and he also looks good, like he's fit well groomed and you decide to sleep with him and you find out he has:
A: an average penis (5 to 6 inch) would you sleep with him
B: a small penis (less than 5 inch like 4 or 3) would you still slerp with him?
Like guys dont really need a d*ck to make you come, there's other ways too so wouldnt you give it a try?
If I'm honest, it would depend on the circumstances. If I really liked the guy and genuinely wanted a relationship with him, and if he wasn't selfish during sex, size would not be a problem. If it was a one night stand, I would probably be disappointed.

What if he's very good with pleasing you in other ways? Anyway its smt that a guy cant control like girls can put implants if they got small butts or breasts while guys cant really increase size
What if he's very good with pleasing you in other ways? Anyway its smt that a guy cant control like girls can put implants if they got small butts or breasts while guys cant really increase size

For a relationship, that would be fine. I actually don't like penetrative sex all that much. But yeah, if it was a one off thing, I would rather the guy had normal anatomy even if he was good at oral sex or whatever.

Girls can't make their p*****:kitty: tighter.
Say what you want but I would if it was small. But then it would be too late on wedding night

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending