The Student Room Group

Crushes

I have a crush on this boy, and I have had for a while. He has a girlfriend though, who I’m sort of friends with. How do I try and get over him?

Scroll to see replies

Don't try and break them up!! Your just gonna have to find someone else
Reply 2
Do anything but sit there doing nothing where your mind can wander...

What hobbies do you have.
Reply 3
Original post by xDron3
Do anything but sit there doing nothing where your mind can wander...

What hobbies do you have.

I dance ballet, read a lot, love Friends (he does too...), and do lots of activism
Also watch studytube and love musicals
Reply 4
Original post by cherlloydfan
Don't try and break them up!! Your just gonna have to find someone else

I knowwww :frown:(
I’d just try get over him by trying to fall for someone else, get into dating - if this doesn’t work then just try distance yourself from them both.
Reply 6
Original post by Cozza2000
I’d just try get over him by trying to fall for someone else, get into dating - if this doesn’t work then just try distance yourself from them both.

I’ve never had a boyfriend haha so I don’t know where to start
It’s hard to distance myself from them as my sixth form is about 40 people
do either of them know that you like him?
Reply 8
do either of them know that you like him?

No, but three other people do, one who is quite close with him I think
Original post by Anonymous
I have a crush on this boy, and I have had for a while. He has a girlfriend though, who I’m sort of friends with. How do I try and get over him?

i think learn to get over it and forget because in life youll fancy a lot of people but they wont like you back and thats just life. basically just live your own life and do things you like doing and youll forget he exists that quickly x
how long have you liked him for? and how long have they been together for?
how long have you liked him for? and how long have they been together for?

Since the start of October
November I think but I’m not 100% sure as they didn’t tell anyone at first
Imagine the shock when I saw them kissing lol
Original post by kimkywep
i think learn to get over it and forget because in life youll fancy a lot of people but they wont like you back and thats just life. basically just live your own life and do things you like doing and youll forget he exists that quickly x

Reply 13
If hes your friend maybe you should distance yourself from him for a while because if feelings get involved it may ruin your friendship. Also, try to stay out of stating your opinions on his relationship or giving him advice about it, because it'll be bias and he could end up disliking you for it.
Don’t get over him, get under him. :colonhash:
Original post by coco0
If hes your friend maybe you should distance yourself from him for a while because if feelings get involved it may ruin your friendship. Also, try to stay out of stating your opinions on his relationship or giving him advice about it, because it'll be bias and he could end up disliking you for it.

We’re not really close friends. We talk a bit because my school is small but I wouldn’t say we’re properly friends :smile:
Original post by Andrew97
Don’t get over him, get under him. :colonhash:

I wish... he’s got a girlfriend though so...
Reply 17
We’re not really close friends. We talk a bit because my school is small but I wouldn’t say we’re properly friends :smile:

Unless he happens to break up with his girlfriend I think the best option is just to try and let go of your feelings for him to avoid drama :smile:
Original post by coco0
Unless he happens to break up with his girlfriend I think the best option is just to try and let go of your feelings for him to avoid drama :smile:

I’m trying so hard but I don’t know howww
ty so much btw x :smile:
Reply 19
I’m trying so hard but I don’t know howww
ty so much btw x :smile:

Best way I find is to just try and avoid any form of contact with them until I stop thinking of them that way. Or sometimes I think about why I developed those feelings in the first place because sometimes you could find you like someone for the wrong reasons eg moving on from someone else:smile: I hope this helps x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending