The Student Room Group

How is this girl in his recents

A girl from my boyfriend’s past was at the very top of his snapchat recents yesterday, above people I know he snapped a couple days before. However, he’s adamant that he hasn’t talked to her in months and has no idea how she got there. He’s lied to me about her in the past, for example she was in his snapchat best friends a few weeks into our relationship and he claimed he didn’t know who she was, and he told me he deleted all his photos of girls from his past but he still had some of her. However he seems genuine that he doesn’t know how she got there. Is it possible for someone you haven’t snapped or hasn’t snapped you in months to just jump to the top of your recents? Has this ever happened to anybody?
Original post by Lucyraw98
A girl from my boyfriend’s past was at the very top of his snapchat recents yesterday, above people I know he snapped a couple days before. However, he’s adamant that he hasn’t talked to her in months and has no idea how she got there. He’s lied to me about her in the past, for example she was in his snapchat best friends a few weeks into our relationship and he claimed he didn’t know who she was, and he told me he deleted all his photos of girls from his past but he still had some of her. However he seems genuine that he doesn’t know how she got there. Is it possible for someone you haven’t snapped or hasn’t snapped you in months to just jump to the top of your recents? Has this ever happened to anybody?

No. He’s lying. He’s talking to girls from his past and lying to you about them. You can’t trust him. Run.
idk how SC works but what if she sent something to him, like as you send stuff to everyone right? would she then be in recents?
Original post by Jack22031994
idk how SC works but what if she sent something to him, like as you send stuff to everyone right? would she then be in recents?

Yeah she would, and I asked him if that’s what happened and he said no. He claims nothings been exchanged between them in six months yet she’s at the top of his recents
Hmm it sounds like he isn’t being truthful. Doesn’t sound like a guy you can trust tbh
I hate to say it but, I think he's lying to you again. He has a history with the girl, and he's lied to you about her before. Bc from what I know, if there is an emoji of sort next to her name, and it indicates they're "best friends" on SC, then yeah he's snapping her frequently. I hope you find the best solution for yourself in this situation.
It depends how often he uses snapchat. It could happen if he doesn’t talk to many people on there. So for example, I snap James six months ago. The only people I’ve snapped since are Joe, Jack and Jill. James will still be fourth in my recents, even though we haven’t snapped each other in six months. However if she’s above people he snapped within the last few days then he’s lying and must have snapped her within the last few days
Original post by Lucyraw98

No this is not possible, he's lying to you and the fact he's lied about her in the past shows that its not just a one time mistake. Lying to you about her weeks into your relationship is not the way to start off and the fact its continuing throughout is a bad bad sign. Im going through situation very similar to you right now and I know how hard it is but honestly you cannot trust him and without trust there is nothing y'know? Im sorry this is happening
Your recents can be made up of anyone. You don't have to talk to the person or snap them for them to be in your recents. Something as simple as looking up their username can put them in your recents.
are you talking to yourself

Latest

Trending

Trending