The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rainfall
Well that’s true. And no where near saying it was justified

Hang on, what’s true?
Original post by Professional G
Hang on, what’s true?

I think Rainfall may be about to try and justify Shamima’s appalling comments...
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I think Rainfall may be about to try and justify Shamima’s appalling comments...

You don’t know me!
If you’re gonna bomb a country, expect to be bombed back. That’s all I agree with

Surely retribution isn't the step forward to peace
If you’re gonna bomb a country, expect to be bombed back. That’s all I agree with

? We bombed Syria. last time I checked Assad wasn’t behind Manchester

you sound like shamima begum ngl.
Original post by Andrew97
? We bombed Syria. last time I checked Assad wasn’t behind Manchester

When did I say that? show me
I’m just saying like if you like hurt people, don’t be like omg nooo if they hurt you back. I’m not talking about the Manchester bombing because that was innocent people. I’m sure that she wasn’t talking about that too.

lmao are you okay? she has no remorse for these victims if you actually watch her interviews.
I’m just saying like if you like hurt people, don’t be like omg nooo if they hurt you back. I’m not talking about the Manchester bombing because that was innocent people. I’m sure that she wasn’t talking about that too.

But are they any better then?
How can you be sure, she thought killing and beheading journalists was fine and a thing there, they were innocent people they did no harm.
Also when as @alevelshelpit said her emotions and attitudes convey no remorse or sympathy she clearly didnt care
(edited 5 years ago)

umm... ok then.... :s-smilie:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

Very troubling.
use her as bait for IS. If she doesnt blow herself up then isis will instead. Give her to the SAS to strap to the back of a humvee and drive through syria.
Mrs Begum needs to show some serious remorse and willingness to accept our way of life if she wants to come back. Saying she understands why Manchester children were murdered whilst wearing that hideous black outfit is not the way to do it.
Reply 73
@Andrew97 please show me the video of her saying Manchester bombing was justified, she’s not that stupid to say that when she’s trying to convince people that she’s innocent

she is pretty stupid though.
On camera Showed no remorse, and said she had no regrets.........., and only when she's had her citizenship stripped does she start expressing [fake] remorse and saying she was "tricked" by IsIs.

The British people aren't that stupid

Since when does two wrongs make a right? Sorry but that’s retarded. Since when do innocent people have to pay the price for what their government did? Plus you’re a fan of Ariana Grande? How would you feel if you were in the crowd? Would you still agree? Tell me where in history, has violence solved anything?
I’m seriously disappointed in this. No matter what, you can’t defend the killing of innocents. If you think it’s right, you’re just as bad as ISIS and the other terror groups.
(edited 5 years ago)

How can you say that so openly on a forum? This isn't the type of admission anyone should be making in such a manner. By the way, this is one of the things ISIS would stand for, what you've just said.
UK contains worse criminals than her , she said she was a housewife and didnt kill. UK just have to take responsibility and help her.
sometimes feel parts of TSR are actually legit IS training camps lol
On a different thread. Yall know that I said that shamima can basically F off. I guess she meant it’s okay to bomb innocent people. That’s not what I’m saying. God, everything I say here yall make me into a bad person.
Original post by Cecelia Tallice
She was a vunerable 15 year old girl who this country and her family failed to protect from the influence of Islamic state.
Young girls are very easily influenced, especially by men promising a better life. It is clear that she was brainwashed and groomed. Religion is powerful, she believes that this world is a complete lie and it’s the world after that is important.
She is now asking for help and to get out of the situation she is in and she gets her citizenship revoked?? So she is now stateless which is illegal, with a new born child and no one to support her.
I’m by no means justifying her decision to become an I.S. Bride. I am asking for her to be shown a little mercy. As I believe she is no great threat to this country so long as she is monitored and de radicalised. I am a similar age to her and I just want her to be returned to her family. Despite mistakes she has made in the past.

Theres about 8 of these threads.

Why not put a poll up?

I expect she will be allowed to come back to the country she was quite seen to support the destruction of. How depressing the welfare of normal law abiding UK citizens cant come first. She only wants to come back because her murderous compatriots have been defeated.. I love all these posts blaming the UK and the security services for her decisions. Next time we have an ISIS bomb in the UK or abroad then you cna make apologies for them then as well.

Latest

Trending

Trending