The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I applied for this intake too and got an email yesterday to do the online decision making test. I received an email again today after completing the test that my answers met the requirements and now my competency questions will be reviewed and I should hear back by the end of February!
Reply 2
I have received the same! Good luck, let’s hope we get to the next stage ☺️
I have recieved the samew also. Appreciate this thread. Good luck everyone.
Got the update email today saying they are still considering
Reply 5
I got this email as well.
I’ve had it twice in two days!
Are proletariat hoping for it without current jobs/ones that match their expertises?
I’m currently working in s different field but feel this is something I could do very easily.
Just had my email to say I’ve not been successful :-(
Reply 9
Original post by ShellyShhh
Just had my email to say I’ve not been successful :-(

So to hear ☹️ Don’t feel deterred to apply for the next intake!!
Reply 10
What area did you apply for ShellyShhh? Sorry to hear you have been unsuccessful. Will you apply again?
I’m too frustrated with myself to think about it. I’d rather have known my initial question responses weren’t adequate to proceed to the next round I think before they let me get any hope up!
Sorry you didn’t get through, do you mind me asking which area you appli for?
Reply 13
Has anyone from the Humberside area heard anything yet?
Reply 14
Original post by RBradz
Has anyone from the Humberside area heard anything yet?

Hi, no I applied for that area and not heard anything other than my application is still under review
Reply 15
Original post by Daim12#
Hi, no I applied for that area and not heard anything other than my application is still under review

I’ve had the same but the email said “Please be aware that all candidate responses are reviewed and marked before we are able to inform individuals of the next step in the process.” so surely if some people are being told they have been unsuccessful then they must have marked everyone’s competencies by now?!
Reply 16
Original post by RBradz
I’ve had the same but the email said “Please be aware that all candidate responses are reviewed and marked before we are able to inform individuals of the next step in the process.” so surely if some people are being told they have been unsuccessful then they must have marked everyone’s competencies by now?!

Oh I haven’t received that email! When did you get that? You’d think they’d have marked everyone’s tbh.
Reply 17
Original post by Daim12#
Oh I haven’t received that email! When did you get that? You’d think they’d have marked everyone’s tbh.

I got that one on Monday and then another one later in the week asking me to complete a survey. I wondered if they were doing it by area?
Reply 18
I have had an email to say that my results have been put on a hold list to be taken into consideration to invite to an assessment centre should a place become available.
Reply 19
Same -just received that email too. I applied for the north west

Latest

Trending

Trending