The Student Room Group

Relationship advice

I’m in my first year at uni and finding it difficult to find any boys to talk to! I’ve had bfs in the past who I’ve met at school etc but I feel like it’s so much harder at uni. My course is very female dominanted and I’m living in halls where my corridor is all female! I try to go out with my friends to meet people but all the boys I talk to on nights out have the wrong intentions(use your imagination). Any advice on what to do??
make a tinder account
Reply 2
Original post by applesandalevels
make a tinder account

I’ve tried! There seems to be a lot of dodgy people on that app which I’m not down for tbh
Original post by Ali1214xo
I’ve tried! There seems to be a lot of dodgy people on that app which I’m not down for tbh

bumble? i think the girls make the first move on that
Let love find you :smile: in the meantime it isn't impossible to hang out with other girls and show that you're having a ball
Reply 5
Original post by hello_shawn
Let love find you :smile: in the meantime it isn't impossible to hang out with other girls and show that you're having a ball

Obvs I have a fab time when I go out with my friends but I guess it would just be nice to have a significant other and seems like it’s never gonna happen

Quick Reply

Latest