The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Interview london college of fashion 2019

Hi,
I have interview for Fashion Journalism tomorrow and I am really scared but also excited! Do you know about what they can ask me? Maybe you had an interview and would like to tell me about what they ask you?
Reply 1
Same mine's on Wednesday for Fashion Journalism, I was wondering the same tbh. Good luck for tomorrow, I hope everything goes well!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by saroiee
Same mine's on Wednesday for Fashion Journalism, I was wondering the same tbh. Good luck for tomorrow, I hope everything goes well!

Thank you, I got in!💖
Reply 3
Congratulations, me too!
I just had my interview two days ago for fashion journalism at LCF, and they gave me an offer there, does anyone know how long it takes for the conditions of the offer to show up on UCAS?xx
Original post by saroiee
Congratulations, me too!

I was there for fashion journalism on Wednesday too! They said I have been given an offer, has your Offer turned up on UCAS yet? X
Reply 6
Original post by Belle belle
I was there for fashion journalism on Wednesday too! They said I have been given an offer, has your Offer turned up on UCAS yet? X

Omg really? Maybe I saw you there 😂 no my offer hasn’t shown up yet x
Original post by saroiee
Omg really? Maybe I saw you there 😂 no my offer hasn’t shown up yet x

Yehh haha,I was the girl Sitting at the end with the leather black flared trousers... if you remember lol
Reply 8
Original post by Belle belle
Yehh haha,I was the girl Sitting at the end with the leather black flared trousers... if you remember lol

Tbh I can’t remember what anyone was wearing :/ I was the girl with the big folder and leopard skirt in the morning interviews lol 😂
I have mine on Thursday any advice??
Hi guys - how long are the interviews and do you bring a physical copy of your piece?

Quick Reply

Latest