The Student Room Group

my boyfriend and airsoft..

so my boyfriend wants to start going airsoft again. it’s from 10-6 and the games are 20 minutes long but he will have barely any time to talk to me. we’re not allowed to see each other outside of school and so it hurts because it’s like we might start to distant? we have different views on airsoft, he likes it, i don’t and so i’m scared he might find someone there who shares that hobby with him and fall for her :frown: i’m really insecure about everything, the way i look, my skin colour, race, religion, hair, smile, laugh, the way i talk, etc. practically everything.
i get that he wants to start going but i’m just so so worried. any advice on what i could do? i’ve talked to him about it and i don’t want him to NOT go but i also don’t want him to go :frown:((
Airsoft? That is a far better hobby than sitting at home playing video games.

Even if you don't like it, you should be happy that he's into such an active, outdoors hobby.

There's a reasonable chance that his local Airsoft Club has very few, if any, available female members. It's not the sort of activity young men do to pick up women.

By being controlling you are far more likely to lose him than by not being controlling and letting him get on with as much Airsoft as he wants.

And, at the end of the day, so what if he leaves you for someone else? You will be able to get another boyfriend after him.
I played airsoft for years, and provided me with the best memories of my childhood. At no point was I ever trying to hook up with anyone, like there were any girls around anyway :laugh: it was just good fun and good excercise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending