The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Robert Gordons Uni/Aberdeen Uni Accommodation

Hi! I've applied and got into RGU and I have started to look at accommodation, there is some that is owned by RGU and some private ones as well, I've looked at Causeway End and Mealmarket exchange and Woolmanhill halls and wanted to know if anyone had booked halls yet? im looking to stay at causeway end as they have really good facilities and they seem to be cheaper than woolmanhill its like £127 per week at causeway end and woolmanhill was £131 last time I looked for an ensuite room (not keen on sharing a bathroom) . causeway has a gym on site and would help me save money as I wouldn't need to get membership somewhere else but I wanted to know where everyone else was thinking of going? I've also seen meal market exchange and didn't really like them as I felt it was quite small and not overly busy either, what is everyones thoughts?
Caledon Court is situated directly opposite RGU campus, and is a new build private student accommodation building, which opened September 2018. With a fantastic location for RGU and great social spaces, and a choice of en-suite rooms in shared apartments or en-suite studios available, so we have the perfect room for you and all of your friends. Have a look at our website for more information : With a fantastic location for RGU and great social spaces, you’ll want to make sure you get in their quick and book your room. There’s a choice of en-suite rooms in shared apartments or en-suite studios available, so we have the perfect room for you and all of your friends.

For more inform ation , have a look at our website : https://freshstudentliving.co.uk/pro...caledon-court/ , or to book a tour of our show flats please contact us on 01224 548 505 or CaledonCourt@freshstudentliving. co.uk
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Hey, I have booked a room at Causeway view. Haven't stayed there before (I am currently studying in the Netherlands) but when I got the tour it seemed really nice!
Reply 3
Original post by purple-gretsch
Hey, I have booked a room at Causeway view. Haven't stayed there before (I am currently studying in the Netherlands) but when I got the tour it seemed really nice!

I was there last year and we had fire alarms go off a lot for no reason, other than that is wasn’t bad.
Original post by kijojo
Hi! I've applied and got into RGU and I have started to look at accommodation, there is some that is owned by RGU and some private ones as well, I've looked at Causeway End and Mealmarket exchange and Woolmanhill halls and wanted to know if anyone had booked halls yet? im looking to stay at causeway end as they have really good facilities and they seem to be cheaper than woolmanhill its like £127 per week at causeway end and woolmanhill was £131 last time I looked for an ensuite room (not keen on sharing a bathroom) . causeway has a gym on site and would help me save money as I wouldn't need to get membership somewhere else but I wanted to know where everyone else was thinking of going? I've also seen meal market exchange and didn't really like them as I felt it was quite small and not overly busy either, what is everyones thoughts?

Hello,

We are Caledon Court, a brand new student accommodation situated just 7 minutes walks from RGU campus. All our rooms have private en-suite bathroom with an option for a shared flats or self-contained studios. The rent starts from £137/week (all bills are included). For more information please have a look at our website https://freshstudentliving.co.uk/property/caledon-court/ and to book a tour or viewing please email us at [email protected] or call us on 01224 548 505
Hello,

We are Caledon Court, a brand new student accommodation situated just 7 minutes walks from RGU campus. All our rooms have private en-suite bathroom with an option for a shared flats or self-contained studios. The rent starts from £137/week (all bills are included). For more information please have a look at our website https://freshstudentliving.co.uk/property/caledon-court/ and to book a tour or viewing please email us at [email protected] or call us on 01224 548 505
Reply 6
I've passed by the Caledon Court place many times, it looks good from the outside.
If you are interested to book a viewing to see how the rooms look like please email us on [email protected] :smile:
Original post by Bio 7
I've passed by the Caledon Court place many times, it looks good from the outside.

Quick Reply

Latest