The Student Room Group

Puts some of these student threads into perspective. Amazing he has shown such dedication in keeping the memorial alive plus ofc the sacrifice of the airmen.
Too many of these crashes happen. They should stop doing these unnecessary air shows and fly pasts
Original post by Abu 'Abdullah
Too many of these crashes happen. They should stop doing these unnecessary air shows and fly pasts

The plane didn't crash at an air show. It crashed returning from a bombing raid during World War II.

Your post is completely inappropriate considering the event being discussed. You obviously have no idea.

I've seen you commenting on things before, and a trend that I've picked up with you is that you talk absolute shiiite on everything I've seen you comment on.
It's not even a case of you have a differing opinion which I disagree with... You simply just talk complete and utter uneducated ballocks.
Reply 6

The 10 men died to save the lives of small children it an amazing story.
Foulds has a remarkable story to tell. One of true bravery, one which highlights the altruism of the ones aboard the plane, in order to avoid him and the people in Endcliffe Park that day. One which should make people remember what true heroism is, not the celebrities of today who are wrongly labelled as 'heroes' with nothing to show of it.
I stood and thought, at the train station this morning when the fighter jets flew over my head, of those who lost their lives in an act of pure gallantry. It was very touching - so was the memorial - and I'm pleased that this story has deservedly been made known to everyone across the world.
Rest in peace, lads.
(edited 5 years ago)
I hope the campaign to get Tony Foulds nominated for an honour is successful.
Such a compassionate man, tirelessly keeping the memory of the ten airmen alive and tending to their memorial every single day for almost 75 years.
Dan Walker and the social media campaign to get the flypast were amazing too.
So many caring people in the world who will use social media to achieve something positive for humanity.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by 999tigger
Stop being such an idiot. Your post is completely inappropriate considering the event being discussed. You obviously have no idea.

Look who's talking, a rock! 😀😀😀
Reply 10
My mate took his bird and littleun up to it and said it was boss. I might have been tempted if I wasn't working.

Actually read into things before you comment on things. This comment makes you sound so inconsiderate.
Original post by Liv.123.x
Actually read into things before you comment on things. This comment makes you sound so inconsiderate.

He's doing it on purpose because hes either ignorant or just disrespectful.
It is also good to see an event of heroism in the north of England recognised and commemorated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending