The Student Room Group

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Someone please PM me the edexcel maths 2018 November higher tier papers (all 3) ASAP, I explained in an earlier thread why.
No way!! Stop cheating and revise. Stop being lazy :frown: naughty boy.
I've already done the mock, I want to review my answers because the results are ages away. That's not cheating and I only need the paper not the markscheme
Original post by StressedOut345
I've already done the mock, I want to review my answers because the results are ages away. That's not cheating and I only need the paper not the markscheme

That's still cheating in your real gcse you can't review the answers to estimate how much you got even unofficial markschemes are wrong. Stop being impatient boi
Original post by matrix7200
That's still cheating in your real gcse you can't review the answers to estimate how much you got even unofficial markschemes are wrong. Stop being impatient boi

Firstly it's not my gcses secondly I really dont see the problem if someone has them then I'm just asking jist so I can check
did you do paper 2

Someone please PM me the edexcel maths 2018 November higher tier papers (all 3) ASAP, I explained in an earlier thread why.

im doing my mock for paper 2hr tommorow please i would apprieciate if you could tell me any key points that you remember . thank yoou so much hope you do well
Yeah I'll pm you
Please could you send me the link too? Many thanks x
Reply 9
Lmao, if someone actually has this or questions I'll pay you via btc.
can u send it to me too please x
pls PM me basically same reason. thx
Original post by username4511684
Yeah I'll pm you
pls btw its not for cheating in any way same reasons ^ send pls
thank u so much for blanking me rlly appreciate it
Original post by Kirthana.b
thank u so much for blanking me rlly appreciate it

The thread is 3 months old and OP’s deleted their account...
you can find them on youtube if you type it in, people go through them

Quick Reply

Latest