The Student Room Group
Original post by very_452001
I found a certificate, I passed a City & Guilds Numeracy Stage 3 twenty years ago in College. Can anyone find out please what this qualification is equivalent to?

Thanks,

Teaching?
https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/learning/teaching/6255-english-for-literacy-and-mathematics-for-numeracy-teaching#tab=information&acc=level3

Otherwise I think you need to speak to C&G as qualifications change .
Reply 2

Ok do you think its equivalent to gcse or A level qualification or lower than gcse that is foundation level?
Original post by very_452001
Ok do you think its equivalent to gcse or A level qualification or lower than gcse that is foundation level?

I have no idea and think you need to speak to C&G so they cna track it down. level 3 numeracy could apply to a number of qualifications. They could have had several over that time its just very generic.

You would know if youd done an A level equivalent.

The only real queries we get here is people wnating either gcse for uni entry or functional skills maths. If its for uni entry those are the tow unis are most familiar with.
Reply 4
Got a email reply from City and Guilds and they want £44! to find out even though I still have the certificate.

No way Im paying those con artists :mad:!

Someone please help.
Hello, I’m wondering if you ever found out the answer to this question please :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending