The Student Room Group

AQA Triple science February Mocks help?

Hi there. If anyone has done the triple science mock please can you tell me if it was the 2018 papers or the locked specimen? I'm not cheating as i wont be able to access them as they are locked but i want to know as in the front of the papers the school removes the dates.
Reply 1
It depends on what your school does. Not every school sets the 2018 papers as the mocks.
Original post by Anthos
It depends on what your school does. Not every school sets the 2018 papers as the mocks.

will it be the locked specimen papers then? Also, we did the 2018 papers for paper 1 for the first set of mocks so do you think they'll give us paper 2 of the 2018 papers
Reply 3
Original post by arahman5166
will it be the locked specimen papers then? Also, we did the 2018 papers for paper 1 for the first set of mocks so do you think they'll give us paper 2 of the 2018 papers

Most likely. It'd feel strange if a school gave you the 2018 paper 1 and then a specimen paper 2.
Original post by Anthos
Most likely. It'd feel strange if a school gave you the 2018 paper 1 and then a specimen paper 2.

how likely is it that they'll make a paper. Or do you think they'll give the 2018 papers like before? Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.
Reply 5
how likely is it that they'll make a paper. Or do you think they'll give the 2018 papers like before? Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

I think it's more likely they'll give you the 2018 papers.
Original post by Anthos
I think it's more likely they'll give you the 2018 papers.

Thanks for your help man, I appreciate it. I'm gonna follow you.
Reply 7
My mocks start tomorrow, first being maths and me myself in the november mocks had the 2018 papers for all triple papers(Biology, Chemistry and Physics).
Original post by Piiii
My mocks start tomorrow, first being maths and me myself in the november mocks had the 2018 papers for all triple papers(Biology, Chemistry and Physics).

Do you think you'll get 2018 papers for paper 2 or do you think you'll get the locked specimen papers? It will make more sense to do the 2018 papers. I hope it is the 2018 papers as they seem really easy from doing paper 1
Reply 9
If these are your last mocks, it is very likely that they will use the 2018 papers if they haven't done so already,
Original post by stoyfan
If these are your last mocks, it is very likely that they will use the 2018 papers if they haven't done so already,

in my school, they used the 2018 papers for the first set of mocks for paper 1. Do you think they will give us the 2018 paper for the second set of mocks for paper 2?
Thanks for the help
in my school, they used the 2018 papers for the first set of mocks for paper 1. Do you think they will give us the 2018 paper for the second set of mocks for paper 2?
Thanks for the help

Probably not.
Original post by stoyfan
Probably not.

what do you mean?
what paper will it be then, that makes no sense if they gave us the 2018 paper and then the specimen paper
what do you mean?
what paper will it be then, that makes no sense if they gave us the 2018 paper and then the specimen paper

I'm not sure mate, probably the specimen paper or one which they made themselves.

If you aren't cheating, then you shouldn't be so worried about this. TSR isn't going to give you a definite answer. We are just speculating here.
Reply 14
I did my first science mocks and it is locked specimen papers as in november we did the 2018 papers so it made sense for the school to use the locked specimen papers

Quick Reply

Latest