The Student Room Group

uni students do you have more or less free time than at alevels

I going to uni this September and at the moment I have a lot of free time. and I want it to stay like that.

but I know at uni I won't have my mum to do all my laundry and cooking and cleaning my question is after you factor them all in is the amount of free time you get similar to living at home during alevels
Could be more, but it depends on your course and contact hours
More in term time less in holidays. Uni work is incredibly intense and there is really no break until the holidays, you get set less work over the holidays at least i have found and the holidays are longer anyway.
You will lose a lot of free time to cleaning your room, doing dishes, cooking and doing washing.
Reply 3
Depends what you call "free time". There's less stuff you need to be around for, but uni work expands to fill free time much more than schoolwork did
Reply 4
Original post by CoolCavy
More in term time less in holidays. Uni work is incredibly intense and there is really no break until the holidays, you get set less work over the holidays at least i have found and the holidays are longer anyway.
You will lose a lot of free time to cleaning your room, doing dishes, cooking and doing washing.

The real killer for me is the time spent doing nothing but putting off cooking and doing laundry :lol:
Original post by Sataris
The real killer for me is the time spent doing nothing but putting off cooking and doing laundry :lol:

Literally :lol: am putting off making dinner as i type this :getmecoat:
It’s made me wonder how I managed to wake up at 6:30am every day for all those years at school. If I did that now at uni I’d be getting a couple of hours of sleep maximum everyday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending