The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Anyone applying to manchester met uni

I sent my application a few days before 15th january but they havent replied me yet.. Anyone like me? I'm really worried
Reply 1
Me - I applied on the 11th of Jan and nothing yet.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by ComeMargot
I sent my application a few days before 15th january but they havent replied me yet.. Anyone like me? I'm really worried

You applied before the deadline. There is nothing to worry about - just be patient :smile:

Hi @ComeMargot and @saffaza

Sorry to hear neither of you have had a response yet. If you let me know which courses you have applied for, I can give you the contact details for the relevant Admissions Team so you can check for an update on your application. We tend to take 4-6 weeks to process applications, so fingers crossed you hear back soon!

Let me know if there's anything you'd like to know about your chosen course or studying at MMU :smile:

Matt
Reply 4
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @ComeMargot and @saffaza

Sorry to hear neither of you have had a response yet. If you let me know which courses you have applied for, I can give you the contact details for the relevant Admissions Team so you can check for an update on your application. We tend to take 4-6 weeks to process applications, so fingers crossed you hear back soon!

Let me know if there's anything you'd like to know about your chosen course or studying at MMU :smile:

Matt

Good evening,
I have contacted the specific Admission team of my course yet (about a month ago)
They apologized for the inconvenient and asked me to send my English Level Qualification. I sent it. They replied me that they have received it and that they would have taken a look to my application soon.
However I still haven't received any replied.
This made me so worried... It is more than 3 months since I have sent my application!
Good evening,
I have contacted the specific Admission team of my course yet (about a month ago)
They apologized for the inconvenient and asked me to send my English Level Qualification. I sent it. They replied me that they have received it and that they would have taken a look to my application soon.
However I still haven't received any replied.
This made me so worried... It is more than 3 months since I have sent my application!

Sorry that you haven't heard back yet. You will need to contact the Admissions Team directly for an update. Do you still have their details? If not, if you let me know which course you have applied to, I can give you their details.

Rebecca

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending