The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Liverpool John Moore's Accomodation

So I'll be starting this September, studying Policing Studies at Mount Pleasant campus. I've spent ages looking at accommodation but can't make up my mind. I want an ensuite and preferably a good common room to meet people. I also want somewhere lively. Money isn't an issue but I don't want to be ripped off. Also, I'd like to be within 15 minutes walk from campus.
So, any LJMU students, what accommodation did you go to and how was it? And also what would you recommend for me?

I'm currently lookinh at Grand Central as the main possibily but ive heard some bad reviews about it. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.
My sister is currently studying at ljmu and studies at mount pleasant campus , and she is at grenville street! Im going next year and staying there because its so good! Its a 14 minute walk to campus, she has an ensuite and double bed and the common room always has social events to meet new people! I go and visit quite a lot and stay over and everyone is so friendly and its a lively place at night with everyone pre drinking or having flat parties! If you would be interestrd in it i would consider checking it out!
Liverpool
Good Afternoon :biggrin:,
Here at Europa we have 2 1/2 full blocks with just 1st year LJMU students moving in this September.

We have 592 rooms on site and have up to 4 events taking place each month ( so that you get to met new people all the time).

Our prices start from £126 and it only costs £100 to secure a room with us.

All 1st year LJMU must book a room at Europa through LJMU accommodation team at [email protected] .
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding Europa or the booking process.

Have a fabulous day :smile:
St lukes view 🏆
Reply 4
Original post by Burges
So I'll be starting this September, studying Policing Studies at Mount Pleasant campus. I've spent ages looking at accommodation but can't make up my mind. I want an ensuite and preferably a good common room to meet people. I also want somewhere lively. Money isn't an issue but I don't want to be ripped off. Also, I'd like to be within 15 minutes walk from campus.
So, any LJMU students, what accommodation did you go to and how was it? And also what would you recommend for me?

I'm currently lookinh at Grand Central as the main possibily but ive heard some bad reviews about it. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Hi there,

I know quite a bit about halls in liverpool. In my opinion, grand central isnt great. Id not live there myself lmao. If you still need a hand choosing somewhere let me know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending