The Student Room Group

breast size

I am so unbelievably unhappy with my breast size (i am only a 32b). It affects my everyday life to the point where i can't have relationships. i don't go out because of it, i don't wear i want and going to college honestly makes me feel sick. i am disgusted with myself and i don't feel feminine. any advice please.i am really struggling

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
chicken fillets?
Reply 2
Don't Worry there are people out there who care about personality more than what the person's appearance is like. :smile:
Reply 3
Honestly, people will appreciate you for who you are, and not what you look like, especially as you get older. If somebody puts you down for the size of your breasts, then they're almost certainly not worth having a relationship with.
Reply 4
Original post by Lunation
Honestly, people will appreciate you for who you are, and not what you look like, especially as you get older. If somebody puts you down for the size of your breasts, then they're almost certainly not worth having a relationship with.

Couldn't have put it better. :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I am so unbelievably unhappy with my breast size (i am only a 32b). It affects my everyday life to the point where i can't have relationships. i don't go out because of it, i don't wear i want and going to college honestly makes me feel sick. i am disgusted with myself and i don't feel feminine. any advice please.i am really struggling

u shouldn't be like that it doesn't matter about the way you look u need to focus on trying to find somebody who will appreciate you as u are
As a heterosexual guy, when it comes to relationships I don't even think about it. Not even a factor.
I'm a 32A and I used to hate having small boobs and wanted to get a boob job but I don't anymore so if you really don't like them then get a boob job
If it makes u feel any better I’m 17 and practically have nothing. Literally. I would do anything to be ur size.
Having a big chest has several negatives; back strain and discomfort, especially when your band is small. Your size is practical and plentiful feminine- don't fret over it

I've heard eating dates and cucumbers help with gaining weight in the chest area, I'd suggest you research further into it though.

I'm a 34 G with an extremely tiny body. My breasts are a burden, I can't run or exercise properly. I can't wear tight fitting clothes because my breasts appear to solely occupy my upper harm. I'd rather have breasts your size. At least then I could run properly without my breast bouncing 50 cm apart from each other and getting breast rash.
It literally could not matter less. It's all in your mental.
(edited 5 years ago)
i’m wearing 32A and there is still a gap between my chest and my bra, I’m 20 but I look 12, my breast size makes me look like 10 sometimes.
Original post by chieula2301
i’m wearing 32A and there is still a gap between my chest and my bra, I’m 20 but I look 12, my breast size makes me look like 10 sometimes.

Don’t forget there’s guys out there who don’t care about looks or size, personality matters most to them
Reply 14
I'm a 34 G with an extremely tiny body. My breasts are a burden, I can't run or exercise properly. I can't wear tight fitting clothes because my breasts appear to solely occupy my upper harm. I'd rather have breasts your size. At least then I could run properly without my breast bouncing 50 cm apart from each other and getting breast rash.

Fancy a jog?
Reply 15
Original post by Spanx
Fancy a jog?

why do people like you exist?
I have the same problem like you mate. I was overweight the entirety of my life. I saw a doctor and he said it's not gyno but old fat and should be removed with a liposuction and now I can't afford it. This problem is destroying my life :/
You don’t want to go to college or start a relationship because of it. That indicates that you have a bigger self-esteem issue. You should talk to someone about your feelings.
Reply 18
Original post by VAbrol
why do people like you exist?

Someone feeling neglected whilst they wait for their marriage to be arranged...here's a reply just so your life is not a total waste.
Reply 19
Original post by Spanx
Someone feeling neglected whilst they wait for their marriage to be arranged...here's a reply just so your life is not a total waste.

actually I have had girls like me but I'm not interested as I'm too busy building a future I wish there was a delete button for existence lol

Quick Reply

Latest