The Student Room Group

How to get my crushes attention?

So I have a crush on this guy at my college who Ive never actually spoken to lol. Hes gorgeous but I dont have a crush oh him bc of his that. I just started crushing on him randomly :love:

Idk how to get his attention though. I dont want to just go up to him and speak to him bc Id look weird and desperate. But hes not in any of my classes, although he does some of the same subjects as me (so unlucky!) I normally would add people on social media but Idk any of his handles. We dont really have any mutual friends either. I know some people who are friends with them who are in my class, and they are my acquaintances but I dont want to get closer to them just to get to him as thats unfair. I know that if it keeps going this way with us never speaking nothing will happen and these 2 years will just go with me never seeing him again. Its just difficult knowing how to start being his friend without him being in any of my classes.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I have a crush on this guy at my college who Ive never actually spoken to lol. Hes gorgeous but I dont have a crush oh him bc of his that. I just started crushing on him randomly :love:

Idk how to get his attention though. I dont want to just go up to him and speak to him bc Id look weird and desperate. But hes not in any of my classes, although he does some of the same subjects as me (so unlucky!) I normally would add people on social media but Idk any of his handles. We dont really have any mutual friends either. I know some people who are friends with them who are in my class, and they are my acquaintances but I dont want to get closer to them just to get to him as thats unfair. I know that if it keeps going this way with us never speaking nothing will happen and these 2 years will just go with me never seeing him again. Its just difficult knowing how to start being his friend without him being in any of my classes.

Just pop up to him on snapchat or something and ask him about some work that you both do and if he asks why just say that someone said that his work was good. Do you know him as a friend or is it like someone who u have never associated with?
Reply 2
Original post by IMD16
Just pop up to him on snapchat or something and ask him about some work that you both do and if he asks why just say that someone said that his work was good. Do you know him as a friend or is it like someone who u have never associated with?

I cant I dont have his snapchat. :frown: He is someone Ive never associated with lol. Ive seen him around and weve made eye contact but thats the most.
Reply 3

Just pass him a note when you're walking past. It doesn't make you seem weak and desperate.
Reply 4
I cant I dont have his snapchat. :frown: He is someone Ive never associated with lol. Ive seen him around and weve made eye contact but thats the most.

How have you got a crush on a dude u have barely even seen/ talked to? 😂
Reply 5
Original post by IMD16
How have you got a crush on a dude u have barely even seen/ talked to? 😂

Im guessing youve never experienced attraction then 💀💀 The point is Im attracted to him, and Im trying to find a way to talk to him so I can judge whether his personality bangs or not, in which case if not I can move on lool
i mean you could do it like in the movies and "accidentally" walk into him

then just start talking

and hope for the best
Reply 7
Im guessing youve never experienced attraction then 💀💀 The point is Im attracted to him, and Im trying to find a way to talk to him so I can judge whether his personality bangs or not, in which case if not I can move on lool

Yeah that’s true lol I’ve never experienced that. Lol sorry
Go up and initiate a conversation with him, I guess?
Reply 9
Original post by Tootles
Just pass him a note when you're walking past. It doesn't make you seem weak and desperate.

Original post by Qup
Go up and initiate a conversation with him, I guess?

I would but the thing is hes a 16 year old boy. If I try initiate the convo he might think of me as a beg so hed probably catch on that I fancy him and Idk how hed react. For example he could go and tell his friends and boys these days love to take the piss. Id like the convo to start naturally so that cant happen. He doesnt seem like a rude person though and seems to hang out with people who arent so popular so he may not be like that but Im just a pu$$y.

Original post by adamdrummond
i mean you could do it like in the movies and "accidentally" walk into him

then just start talking

and hope for the best

This is a good idea actually.
Drop your books in front of him
Original post by Rainfall
Drop your books in front of him

This is a good idea actually.

u could walk into him, then drop some books or something similar. hope he helps u pick them up and then give him a biscuit or something and put a social media handle on it or something

and then hope he adds/follows you
u could walk into him, then drop some books or something similar. hope he helps u pick them up and then give him a biscuit or something and put a social media handle on it or something

A biscuit 😂
A biscuit 😂

Everyone loves biscuits.

In all honestly, offering him some kind of food/snack or maybe gum could make a good first impression.
Original post by harleyweymouth
Everyone loves biscuits.

In all honestly, offering him some kind of food/snack or maybe gum could make a good first impression.

It’s so cute lool
It’s so cute lool

or chocolate

other option is to spy on the guy and see what sort of food he likes; have some of that in ur pocket

adam = genius
or chocolate

other option is to spy on the guy and see what sort of food he likes; have some of that in ur pocket

adam = genius

yeah food is a good idea

u are
Reply 17
what ends is he from this is a really important question
(edited 5 years ago)

I've got a crush on a girl but i don't know how to get her attention.
What do girls like about boys?

This is romantic and would probably work in america, but were dealing with a british boy here. So yeah. Hed probably look at me like Im high. 😂
And we dont carry books here. :frown: Its all in our bags.
Original post by harleyweymouth
Everyone loves biscuits.

True I know Id fall in love with anyone who gives me food. + I already spy on him loool. Ive never seen him with food though. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending