The Student Room Group

Nestle Apprenticeship 2018/2019

Scroll to see replies

have you heard anything since the graduate champion check? it has been 7 working days now and i am just curious

Original post by seanagh998
I applied for finance and we didn’t have to do a video interview, only telephone but it went through an initial check and then a second one like your video interview has so it seems normal
Original post by Izzyduignann
have you heard anything since the graduate champion check? it has been 7 working days now and i am just curious

I had an invite to assessment centre about 1 week after the champion check and I’ve been offered the role now😂 good luck though
Anyone got invited to the assessment centre yet?
Nope, haven’t been rejected yet either, tempted to email...
Original post by pancake face
Anyone got invited to the assessment centre yet?
Original post by ally2000
Nope, haven’t been rejected yet either, tempted to email...

I had to email way back in January, they got back to me and within a week I had an invite to AC so defo worth chucking then an email, although expect the standard were really busy response
Just been invited to the assessment centre!
Just been invited to the assessment centre!

Good luck, if you have any questions feel free to Message me
Thank you! Which apprenticeship did you apply for? I applied to Packaging at York :smile:
Good luck, if you have any questions feel free to Message me
Thank you! Which apprenticeship did you apply for? I applied to Packaging at York :smile:

Finance at York 😃
Oh wow! Have you heard back from them yet? I hope it went well for you!
Finance at York 😃
Oh wow! Have you heard back from them yet? I hope it went well for you!

I’ve been offered the position bro... so I’ve done the AC which is why I offered to answer any questions you might have
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 71
Original post by eh22
Hi I was wondering if anyone else has applied for the Nestle apprenticeship and what stage they are at ?

Hello, I'm rather late to this thread but I was wondering if anyone knows when Nestle will reopen for applications due to it being such a good opportunity.
Reply 72
I’ve been offered the position bro... so I’ve done the AC which is why I offered to answer any questions you might have

Hey, I'm wanting to apply for HR / Management once applications reopen (October, I think). Have you any tips? I'd love to work for Nestle.
Hiya, I am currently in year 12 and I am really interested in the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship. I was wondering whether anyone that was currently on this program could help me regarding how accommodation works? Do you need to find your own and how does it work when studying at the uni? Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending