The Student Room Group

Shooting Range Defends Using Isis Bride Shamima Begum Pic As Target Practice

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/shooting-range-defends-using-isis-114912562.html

curious to here what everyone's opinion is on this , is this going overboard or a justified act

Scroll to see replies

I don’t have much sympathy for her in general, but there’s definitely something wrong with the people who requested that and with the staff at the shooting range. Childish and nasty.
It's light-hearted fun. Give over.
Lmfao
Hahahaha
Now to clean the tea stains off my laptop.
Original post by Andrew97
Now to clean the tea stains off my laptop.

lmao
i think that Mr Yaxley-Lennon would be on my targets.
The people got what they wanted, I certainly don't have a problem with it.
Brilliant!

She would have happily seen me or a loved one decapitated for Islam.
:eyeball:
Original post by Just my opinion
Brilliant!

She would have happily seen me or a loved one decapitated for Islam.

sad thing is , that is true
Its interesting how they call this woman an 'ISIS bride' as apposed to a terrorist. I feel its an attempt to trivialise her crimes. This isn't an 'ISIS bride'. No, this is an ISIS terrorist!!!
(edited 5 years ago)
My friend showed this to me in class, upon reading the comments, he said:"The Muslims aren't having it!"

In front of everybody in class, lmao
Original post by Obolinda
My friend showed this to me in class, upon reading the comments, he said:"The Muslims aren't having it!"

In front of everybody in class, lmao

he should speak for himself , i'm a muslim and i have no quarrels with this
Original post by Ray_Shadows
he should speak for himself , i'm a muslim and i have no quarrels with this

No he's just making generalisations for laughs. He's not Muslim himself, he was referring to the Muslims in the comments.
Original post by Obolinda
No he's just making generalisations for laughs. He's not Muslim himself, he was referring to the Muslims in the comments.

yeh ik , but we're not all that easily offended when something like this makes the news
Original post by Ray_Shadows
yeh ik , but we're not all that easily offended when something like this makes the news

Ok👍
Bit on the tasteless side, but ultimately I don't care, not my circus or monkeys. Only being reported for minor shock value.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending