The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Hatfield, Durham 2019

Anyone else applied to/has an offer from Hatfield at Durham? Haven’t seen anyone else who has yet😂
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi I have an offer from Hatfield to do Law😊
Original post by lcrombie

Same!👌🏼
For economics
Original post by CALLUM2412
For economics

Hi there, when abouts did you apply?
Original post by university99
Hi there, when abouts did you apply?

Hi, I applied pretty early about the beginning of October. Got the offer for the Uni back pretty sharpish but the college one a couple of weeks ago.
Wbu?
Hi, I applied pretty early about the beginning of October. Got the offer for the Uni back pretty sharpish but the college one a couple of weeks ago.
Wbu?

I'm still waiting for a reply, i applied mid november
Original post by Nicola.leia
Anyone else applied to/has an offer from Hatfield at Durham? Haven’t seen anyone else who has yet😂

I got an offer from Hatfield to do psychology xx
I'm still waiting for a reply, i applied mid november

To which course did you apply?
To which course did you apply?

Economics
Reply 11
Original post by LucasPillier2109
Same!👌🏼

Original post by lcrombie

as do i!
Economics

A few people in my school only heard back this week, I'm sure you'll hear back soon :smile:
I got an offer for Hatfield too for Primary Ed!
Got an offer to do physics!
I’ve got in to do physics :smile: cant decide between durham and exeter though, not sure if I’m a fan of the rah rah part of hatfield :/
Original post by kates101
I’ve got in to do physics :smile: cant decide between durham and exeter though, not sure if I’m a fan of the rah rah part of hatfield :/

I’m putting Exeter as my second choice! I’m stuck choosing between UCL and Durham, and that’s the only part (the whole rah reputation) that’s kind of putting me off Durham,
Original post by Nicola.leia

I have an offer from Hatfield for History!
I've got history too, out of interest have you heard about organising accommodation yet?
Original post by jesss_russell
I have an offer from Hatfield for History!
They sent me an email saying it gets sorted in August/September after results and places are confirmed
Original post by James_d666
I've got history too, out of interest have you heard about organising accommodation yet?

Quick Reply

Latest