The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam accommodation

I have an unconditional offer at Sheffield Hallam to study (undergraduate)psychology and I’ve been given a maintenance loan of over £8,000, but I have no idea where is the best accommodation to apply for. I preferably want en-suite but shared kitchen etc is fine, any help?
Original post by ella2019
I have an unconditional offer at Sheffield Hallam to study (undergraduate)psychology and I’ve been given a maintenance loan of over £8,000, but I have no idea where is the best accommodation to apply for. I preferably want en-suite but shared kitchen etc is fine, any help?

I'll tag the official reps, @Sheffield Hallam University and @hallamstudents who are always incredibly helpful around here!

Moved to Sheffield Hallam University
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by ella2019

Hi @ella2019

Congratulations on your offer! As you are going to be studying Psychology you'll be at Collegiate campus so you may want to look for accommodation near there? Have a look at the accommodation area of our website. Summerfield Street and the Old Workshop could be good possibilities for you.

Our student ambassadors can also give you some help on accommodation choices! @hallamstudents
Let me know if you have any questions!
Bridget
(edited 5 years ago)
I'd recommend going on the accommodation tours that run every Wednesday. I found the website helpful, so I'd say that's a good starting point
Hi @ella2019

Here is some information about the accommodation/campus weekly tours

Thanks
Bridget
Hi there,

I need a replacement tennant for an accommodation for SHU students at Brittain Street Accommodation. It is newly furnished and very modern. The room is a classic ensuite with a shared kitchen with only ONE OTHER PERSON, a 'twodio'.It is only a £123 a week with a £250 deposit. I need a female student, preferably in their first year.

ust a 5 minute walk away from One Brittain Street is Sheffield Hallam University City Campus. This student accommodation is a modern complex offering our newly built Twodios. These are studio rooms with en suite bathrooms but with a shared kitchen with only one other person. This is a standard room and fully furnished. Book your room now via the Sheffield Hallam University website.

Your room is fully furnished with a 3/4 bed, bedside drawers, desk, chair, shelves, wardrobe and noticeboard. There is also a TV mounted on the wall.

Kitchens come equipped with: microwave, fridge/freezer and kettle.

There is a laundry on site. We use a top-up card system.

Common room with Freeview, flat screen TV, surround sound DVD system, Wii console and pool table; courtyard table tennis table; covered decking and picnic area.

Free WiFi
Walking distance to university
Parcel receipt
On-site management
Communal area
On-site laundry
All bills included
Close to train station
24 hour security
Social events
Brand new 'Twodios'
Share with only 1 other person

If you are interested please reply to me instead of booking online as I will need to discuss with the site team for you to take my place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending