The Student Room Group

breast size

Scroll to see replies

I like having small boobs. I'm something between 32a and 32b (in most of the brands 32a), I like that it's so comfortable to wear a sports bra or be at home without a bra. In addition, I like that guys are more likely to look in my eyes when speaking.
Is it that your not happy with your size? Or your too big? I'm size 42DD and only 18.
Original post by QueenOfCupcakes
Is it that your not happy with your size? Or your too big? I'm size 42DD and only 18.

Lol. Are you actually serious?
Original post by Professional G
Lol. Are you actually serious?

What about ?
Small breasts are 10x nicer than big.
What about ?

A 42DD? I’m not even sure what that means but it seems abnormal.
A 42DD? I’m not even sure what that means but it seems abnormal.

It's not it's just a boob size... lmao
Original post by Rainfall
Small breasts are 10x nicer than big.

I agree with this I have big boobs 42dd and I wish they was smaller. smaller boobs are so cute and more attractive than big boobs.
It's not it's just a boob size... lmao

Have guys seem more interested in your chest rather than you? I guess it could be annoying.
Have guys seem more interested in your chest rather than you? I guess it could be annoying.

Pm me with any questions 😂
I agree with this I have big boobs 42dd and I wish they was smaller. smaller boobs are so cute and more attractive than big boobs.

it’s not that they’re cute, they’re just easier to manage.
Original post by Rainfall
it’s not that they’re cute, they’re just easier to manage.

I agree with this girl!
Pm me with any questions 😂

Alright then.
I’m bored and it’s 2am so I guess I could do that lol.
32 means you're slender and a B is far from being flat-chested! It sounds to me like you have a lovely figure... And yes, your personality matters more than your bra size. I'm 36A, by the way - just marginally less flat than an ironing board... 🤣🤣🤣
Boobs are just fat on your chest.. having slightly larger breasts than average is sure a damn pain. The only good thing is that it kind of(not really and not always) looks nice? but it's a matter of taste. Personally, having to struggle with larger breasts makes me want to have smaller breasts, coz you know what, I can't wear clothes that I want coz of them. As somebody mentioned previously, imaging trying to go for a run, or trying to do any kind of exercise? A freaking pain and too much effort. Small bobs all the way!
Girls with small boobs! Don't hate yourself your amazing. actually smaller boobs are better than large! In my opinion. any size of boobs are great, your great! don't put yourself down :smile:
i was in a relationship with someone for 5 years who put me down about it so thats where it stems from i think
Original post by YaliaV
You don’t want to go to college or start a relationship because of it. That indicates that you have a bigger self-esteem issue. You should talk to someone about your feelings.
Reply 37
really? well that guy was a moron..i just looked up 32B breasts lol and they're so nice im not just saying that...This is the same issue like we men have with penis' lol ...we always want bigger when usually what we have is perfectly normal
Original post by Anonymous
i was in a relationship with someone for 5 years who put me down about it so thats where it stems from i think

Quick Reply

Latest