The Student Room Group

Paedophile hunter claims Sikh girls targeted by Muslim Pakistani men

Scroll to see replies

Pedophilia is sick, however this is an age old conflict going on between Sikhs and Pakistanis; each other targets girls of the other side to scr*w them to get one over on the other side, sort of a 'haha I screwe* your girls'

Its hate towards each other still festering from the Muslim vs Sikh conflict during India's partition...
(edited 5 years ago)
Fake news
Original post by Abu 'Abdullah
Pedophilia is sick, however this is an age old conflict going on between Sikhs and Pakistanis; each other targets girls of the other side to scr*w them to get one over on the other side, sort of a 'haha I screwe* your girls'

Its hate towards each other still festering from the Muslim vs Sikh conflict during India's partition...

Pretty messed up to use women as essentially cannon fodder.
Original post by purple milk
Pretty messed up to use women as essentially cannon fodder.

Yeah it is, but both sides do it but it seems the paks are winning
The sikh community is highly socially conservative and very unwilling to talk openly about issues like rape or the sexual assault of female members.
The attitude is literally that these type of conversations are off limits- irrespective of whether the victim is an 8 year old/a teenager/30 or 55 years old.
Sexual predators figure this out very fast, word spreads amongst rapists in prison and many do deliberately target women from communities where victims of sexual abuse are unable/reluctant to report the sexual violence that they have been subjected to.

I volunteer with a charity supporting rape victims, so many girls and young women from the sikh community are absolutely terrified of their families finding out that they have been sexually attacked because its totally taboo and they know that any attempt at breaching the wall of silence is likely to result in a vulnerable young woman being treated like a social outcast.
Most either refuse to press any charges or tell their families they were the victim of a violent mugging.

I've had guys I don't know call me thanking me for helping their sister when a junkie snatched her wallet and panicked teenager girls sobbing down the phone with the news that their parent overheard them talking to me and is going to be calling to find out how the gcse revision is going.
One father followed me half way across London with half a dozen gifts for helping his daughter escape from a racist with a knife.
The scumbag wasn't a racist, he was a rapist with two knives and a rap sheet full of sexual assaults and two prior rape convictions.
Luckily the victim had a brother who encouraged her to call the police, whilst telling their parents that he was also targeted by a knife wielding hate criminal and convincing two friends to back up his story to their families.
Pakistani Muslim men have groomed and raped Sikh and Hindi girls for 30yrs or more with the help of the police by ignoring it.
Pretty much the same way they ignored them raping white English girls.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/sikh-girls-abused-grooming-gangs-15492360
(edited 5 years ago)
Wow! This is really opening up an issue I never realised was such a problem.
Original post by Abu 'Abdullah

I hate how men think that having sex with a woman related to (whoever they don’t like) is something to boast about.

As a woman, I really don’t understand it.

it is real, i remember watching the video and therse other good videos on the channel i enjoy watchng these types of videos but only UK ones, american ones r boringg
Sikh men showing white British how to do it.

Comedy gold at the end though...

Filthy paedophile admitting all the things he was going to do to the child he was about to collect from school and take to a hotel.

Then when the cop tells him not to run as they have a dog in the car he pipes up with, " I'm not getting in the car with wiv a dog , that's one thing I won't do"
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Just my opinion
Sikh men showing white British how to do it.

Comedy gold at the end
Filthy paedophile admitting all the things he was going to do to the child he was about to collect from school.
When the cop tells him not to run as they have a dog in the car he pipes up with, " I'm not getting in the car with wiv a dog , that's one thing I won't do"

hahahahahahaha the other videos on youtube r hilarious especially the videos that go like ""if u promise to never do it again ill let u go, do u promise??" and the guy responds with "yes i promise" ,, "ur staying right here and u just admitted wat u did u sick _ _ _ _"
Original post by Human_bean
I hate how men think that having sex with a woman related to (whoever they don’t like) is something to boast about.

It’s not that complicated; usually having sex with woman involves more than just saying “would you like to have sex”. By boasting about sleeping with a woman you’re essentially boasting about being found attractive and being able to impress a woman.

I think you'll find the Koran has some passages that are used as instructions to rape your enemies women.
I think you'll find the Koran has some passages that are used as instructions to rape your enemies women.

Ridiculous. I’m Muslim and to cut a long story short - that’s just not true!

Orthodox Islam’s rules regarding war (using war as an example because it’s a time when you can easily define ‘enemy’) include:
don’t kill women, kids, old people, sick people
don’t kill those who have run away or surrendered
don’t cut trees
don’t destroy (regular) buildings, or places of worship - INCLUDING churches, synagogues, temples..
be good to prisoners, treat them well and feed them properly
don’t kill animals
don’t kill religious leaders (yes, including monks, priests, rabbis)

And an important (but heavily overlooked) one:
don’t enforce Islam.

Fed up of people giving my religion a bad name just because they read something on the internet, or heard something in the news (newsflash! ISIS and terrorists do not follow orthodox Islam).
Just like most people would when it comes to other subjects - read our holy book in it’s entirety before claiming select verses for your arguments. Because they may not in-fact exist, alternatively, they may not mean what it looks like at face value. It really is a book you have to read from start to finish to understand the final message.

Thanks and have a nice day. 👍🏼
(edited 5 years ago)

its impermissible to rape enemy women at all according to Islam, even if they rape muslim women.
Ridiculous. I’m Muslim and to cut a long story short - that’s just not true!

Orthodox Islam’s rules regarding war (using war as an example because it’s a time when you can easily define ‘enemy’) include:
don’t kill women, kids, old people, sick people
don’t kill those who have run away or surrendered
don’t cut trees
don’t destroy (regular) buildings, or places of worship - INCLUDING churches, synagogues, temples..
be good to prisoners, treat them well and feed them properly
don’t kill animals
don’t kill religious leaders (yes, including monks, priests, rabbis)

And an important (but heavily overlooked) one:
don’t enforce Islam.

Fed up of people giving my religion a bad name just because they read something on the internet, or heard something in the news (newsflash! ISIS and terrorists do not follow orthodox Islam).
Just like most people would when it comes to other subjects - read our holy book in it’s entirety before claiming select verses for your arguments. Because they may not in-fact exist, alternatively, they may not mean what it looks like at face value. It really is a book you have to read from start to finish to understand the final message.

Thanks and have a nice day. 👍🏼

i agree, those are rules in Islam and its obvious certain bad groups (isis etc) arent following islamic rules

no wtf in quran it says things like rape and adultery are highly sinful and people who commit it will burn in hell

It's objectifying woman and using them as "trophies" to gloat at the other side, I guess. Sickening behaviour.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending