The Student Room Group

Warwicl vs Exeter (LLB)

Guy's, I am majorly confused about what uni to choose. I recieved an offer from both universities.

Exeter: AAA, but AAB if I firm them.

Warwick: AAA

Warwick has a much higher ranking than Exeter for LLB. Do the rankings even impact my employability after I graduate?

Please help!!!
Reply 1
Original post by FakeSunnyD
Guy's, I am majorly confused about what uni to choose. I recieved an offer from both universities.

Exeter: AAA, but AAB if I firm them.

Warwick: AAA

Warwick has a much higher ranking than Exeter for LLB. Do the rankings even impact my employability after I graduate?

Please help!!!

Hiya,

Congratulations on getting the two offers :smile: Honestly, I wouldn’t pay much attention to rankings as there isn’t a lot of difference between the two - a degree from either Warwick or Exeter won’t make a big difference to employers or in the grand scheme of things.

Have you looked around both? Ultimately I would go with the one you feel you’re best suited to and you feel you’d be happiest for 3 years. I’d personally choose Exeter as it has a lovely campus and the overall feel of it is really good, while I found Warwick quite isolated and dreary.

Don’t go off my opinion though and try and see which one you prefer as in terms of reputation and employability, they’re very similar :smile:
Reply 2
Hi,

Thank you so much! That really helps! And honestly, same. When I visited Warwick, I did not enjoy the feel of it at all. I’m visiting Exeter on the 23rd of March and I hope that I like the campus.

Fingers crossed because I have a lot of expectations for Exeter now.
Original post by Arisapo
Hiya,

Congratulations on getting the two offers :smile: Honestly, I wouldn’t pay much attention to rankings as there isn’t a lot of difference between the two - a degree from either Warwick or Exeter won’t make a big difference to employers or in the grand scheme of things.

Have you looked around both? Ultimately I would go with the one you feel you’re best suited to and you feel you’d be happiest for 3 years. I’d personally choose Exeter as it has a lovely campus and the overall feel of it is really good, while I found Warwick quite isolated and dreary.

Don’t go off my opinion though and try and see which one you prefer as in terms of reputation and employability, they’re very similar :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by FakeSunnyD
Hi,

Thank you so much! That really helps! And honestly, same. When I visited Warwick, I did not enjoy the feel of it at all. I’m visiting Exeter on the 23rd of March and I hope that I like the campus.

Fingers crossed because I have a lot of expectations for Exeter now.

It’s all a personal preference thing - if you didn’t like Warwick or the feel of it, don’t go there as that’s where you’ll have to spend the next 3 years of your life and a few higher places in a league table mean nothing then.

And see what you think of Exeter when you visit - I hold an offer from them, looked around it and absolutely loved it so it’s in my thinking now but make your own mind up :smile:

Personally though out of the two I’d much prefer Exeter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending