The Student Room Group

Ashurst Legal Apprenticeship Scheme 2019

Has anyone applied to the Ashurst Legal Apprenticeship Scheme 2019?

If so, have you managed to secure a telephone interview with the firm?

Reach out guys, I need to know if I'm not the only one.

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I have a telephone interview coming up.
Reply 2
Aye that’s amazing! Let me know how it goes and if your application processes further. Good luck!
How far are you in the application process? Have you done the interview yet? And thanks :smile:
Original post by FakeSunnyD
Aye that’s amazing! Let me know how it goes and if your application processes further. Good luck!
Reply 4
I've done the interview, just waiting for a response. What about you? When is your interview?
Original post by AK Prodigy
How far are you in the application process? Have you done the interview yet? And thanks :smile:
Did you do the test? Also did you get a response now ?
I've done the interview, just waiting for a response. What about you? When is your interview?
Reply 6
Hi, I did the test. But no response as of now. What about you? Any responses?

Original post by Salim_farah12
Did you do the test? Also did you get a response now ?
I haven’t done the test yet but the interview went soo badly I was so nervous, I don’t think I got tbh.

Where else did you apply to ? Also how was the test

Hi, I did the test. But no response as of now. What about you? Any responses?
Reply 8
When does the test expire for you? Also, I'm sure it went fine, don't stress. Phone interviews are always nerve wracking. Let me know if you get a response back?
How did you find the test coz I did mine this morning?
20th
When does the test expire for you? Also, I'm sure it went fine, don't stress. Phone interviews are always nerve wracking. Let me know if you get a response back?
Where else did you apply to ?
Kennedys
CRS
Mayer Brown
Irwin Mitchell
And a few others...

Reply 13
It was in all honesty a bit unexpected. I didn't realize it was going to be like that. How did you find it?
Reply 14
Where else did you apply?

I found the controls a bit frustrating since I used a laptop. My scores varied from what I thought was excellent to downright laughable so I guess we will see if my total surpasses their threshold.
It was in all honesty a bit unexpected. I didn't realize it was going to be like that. How did you find it?
Can you give me some tips before I do mine
**** am I glad you said that! That game is exactly the one I was referring to when I said some of it went horribly. I kept on pressing too close to the marbles which made them back track and meant that my score was on average double or triple what I initially intended. Not to mention the fact that I wasted precious time correcting my mistakes.
Unfortunately, no two tests are the same and there are no practise sites on the internet coz Revelian keeps a tight lid on their sample materials so just take your time to avoid mistakes and try your best.

Can you give me some tips before I do mine
Reply 18
I agree @Salim_farah12
I suggest you try your best and attempt the test with a clear mind.
Unfortunately, no two tests are the same and there are no practise sites on the internet coz Revelian keeps a tight lid on their sample materials so just take your time to avoid mistakes and try your best.
Where you guys told when the applicant day will be ?
I agree @Salim_farah12
I suggest you try your best and attempt the test with a clear mind.

Quick Reply

Latest