The Student Room Group

How to get over doing something "psycho girlfriend"

ok so nearly two years ago, I have no excuse but i was really depressed and ended up pushing my boyfriend away - he ended up flirting with his ex girlfriend for a night over snapchat and never did anything wrong since. I know this sounds so stupid online but it was my fault, i wouldnt speak to him because i felt so low and unworthy and i'd almost punish him for having ex's before me, my own insecurities not his problem.

I spiralled into more depression and I sent a girl (who my boyfriend had never met, they just spoke online for a year before we even met) a *****y messages after i found old messages i shouldnt have even been looking at.. how do i stop feeling crazy over it? I apologised profoundly the next day and just explained i was so sorry to her and she accepted it. I was drunk on the night and it was after i found out he cheated. Its been two years and we're in a great place now. People go through low points, so do relationships so why am i any different?

I can't stop giving myself the title of a psychopath because of it. It was one crazy mistake when i was in a horrific place in my life yet i just cant seem to get over it. Am i a bad person?
lol is that what you call psychopath? :indiff: seriously...is it? sounds angelic compared to the psycho women i know. they get downright violent and hateful. destroy my stuff. threaten my life.

one woman threw her ****ing clothing iron at me!! and no, before you ask, I din't deserve it. :colonhash:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I spiralled into more depression and I sent a girl (who my boyfriend had never met, they just spoke online for a year before we even met) a *****y messages after i found old messages i shouldnt have even been looking at.. how do i stop feeling crazy over it? I apologised profoundly the next day and just explained i was so sorry to her and she accepted it. I was drunk on the night and it was after i found out he cheated. Its been two years and we're in a great place now. People go through low points, so do relationships so why am i any different?

This is the main point...you apologised and she forgave you, so please forgive yourself.
We all make mistakes and this girl was understanding about that... so you need to let it go
Reply 3
So, everyone makes mistakes in relationships and dating. Just accept it as normal, nothing serious happened out of it and you tidied it up well. The most important thing is to learn for the future and get on with having fun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending