The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hey everyone.

I'm a 4'6 girl from the UK. I'm NOT a dwarf. Recently loads have been making fun of me at uni for how small I am so it got me thinking, am i actually just too small? What's everyone opinions on that? Been getting a lot of grief for it lately

Ima keep it 100 yh. Yes, you are small. Too small for what tho? For a guy? No, a lot of people like small girls, it's just preference.
Reply 2
Original post by humayun.h
Ima keep it 100 yh. Yes, you are small. Too small for what tho? For a guy? No, a lot of people like small girls, it's just preference.

How about 1. Too short for society? 2. Too short for guys. Whenever I'm around guys I feel so tiny and silly tho
You are short, yes. But so what? It's one of the things that makes you who you are.
How about 1. Too short for society? 2. Too short for guys. Whenever I'm around guys I feel so tiny and silly tho

Ok so 1, if someone was 2 foot and looked 50, they will still be accepted into society, however people defo gives second looks which are judgemental. You are not too short for society, people may look for a bit but thats it. And no you aren't too short for guys, I wouldn't mind a 4"6 girls, my ex was 4"9 and im 5"11. You think other people are judging you, but more than often it is the case they aren't: YOU are judging yourself and therefore think others are doing the same. There will sometimes be snide comments yh but more often than not it just bants. I know its cliche but im gonna say it anyway: it is not what you are dealt, it is how you deal with it; acknowledge the uncontrollable, address on the controllable.
(edited 5 years ago)
yeah you are short and?
Yeh you’re short, did you plan on debating this?
Reply 7
wouldn't bother me. Height is height. But your positivity, strength, personality and overall You is awesome.
Ignore those who doubt you and focus on being the best you can be.
Reply 8
You can't help your size, the right people wouldn't judge you on your height. Just think of some comebacks about them, hopefully it'll get them to shut up.
Hey everyone.

I'm a 4'6 girl from the UK. I'm NOT a dwarf. Recently loads have been making fun of me at uni for how small I am so it got me thinking, am i actually just too small? What's everyone opinions on that? Been getting a lot of grief for it lately
You are very short and I'm sure you know that. But so what? It's not like it's something you can change. If anyone judges you because of your height then that's on them, not you.
Reply 10
you're like 9 inches below the average female height

you think you've got it tough?

just thank god you wern't born a male 9 inches below average height..
its pretty short - but it won't make much of a difference.

you say is it 'too short'? to short for what?

Is it too short to be good at some sports.. yeah, but unless you want to be an athlete that doesn't matter.
is it to short for some jobs.. no.
is it to short to be happy/make friends/travel etc.. no.
is it to short to find a boyfriend - no, there are plenty of guys who are fine dating shorter girls. Especially shorter guys.

Seriously, go find a guy who is like 5'4'', and you and him will be perfect. He will feel amazing dating a girl so much shorter then him, it will make fim feel very tall/good about himself... and you can date a guy where you don't need to jump to kiss them, and you don't look like their kid in public.

(this happened to me when dating a girl who was under 5', and just the other day I saw a really tall guy with, what from behind looked like a child, only to then kiss them passionatly, I was confused until they turned around and she was clearly his very short girlfriend.)
Too tall if you ask me. If you're over 4ft3, delete my number.
Hey everyone.

Well you are a dwarf as you are under 4’10
i
Hey everyone.

it shouldnt matter tbh. what matters is who you are as a human being and im sure youre a great person so whatever your height is, it doesnt define you.
Anything about 4ft 5 is alright for me :colone:
Hey everyone.

I’m 4”9 you just get used to the comments about your height. Don’t think less of yourself just cos of your height. Think of the benefits
Original post by CuriousK
I’m 4”9 you just get used to the comments about your height. Don’t think less of yourself just cos of your height. Think of the benefits

What are the benefits?
What are the benefits?

In the bedroom and cheaper clothes
Better than being a 5'6 male.

Latest

Trending

Trending