The Student Room Group

CIE AS and A-level may/june 2019 discussion thread (and more..)

Hello guys,

Since exams are getting closer, I decided to make this thread to discuss A-levels, specifically CIE board, feel free to ask questions and discuss how your study is going so far:smile:

I will start first

Subjects:
Mathematics(9709)
Chemistry(9701)
Physics(9702)
Biology(9700):s-smilie:

I am doing Complete A-level :afraid:

Thoughts:
Pretty decent, I am a little behind on Biology but everything is manageable so far

Predictions:
No idea :tongue:

How do you feel about the exams:
Kinda mild, may the force be with us

(copy the template if you want)
anyhow hope this gets enough traffic so that it would be the main one
Best of luck

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Phenolicdeath
Hello guys,

Since exams are getting closer, I decided to make this thread to discuss A-levels, specifically CIE board, feel free to ask questions and discuss how your study is going so far:smile:

I will start first

Subjects:
Mathematics(9709)
Chemistry(9701)
Physics(9702)
Biology(9700):s-smilie:

I am doing Complete A-level :afraid:

Thoughts:
Pretty decent, I am a little behind on Biology but everything is manageable so far

Predictions:
No idea :tongue:

How do you feel about the exams:
Kinda mild, may the force be with us

(copy the template if you want)
anyhow hope this gets enough traffic so that it would be the main one
Best of luck

i have reached NOWHERE and my exams start in 9 days.... (Feb March series) WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOO??? (I have all your subjects save Biology)
Original post by Me2Peeps
i have reached NOWHERE and my exams start in 9 days.... (Feb March series) WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOO??? (I have all your subjects save Biology)

Well, I am not sure what can you do but maybe go over your weakness areas? read your notes and learn important definitions, do a lot of practice, do the past papers
Reply 3
Im taking the mj2019 session , anyone got tips on how should i study from now ?
Reply 4
i have 2019 9701 paper 42 if anyone need contact here
Wow I need it!!!!! Thank you!!!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by wajhi

Can you send it to me ?? cause my exam will be on Thursday
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
I’m taking 9701 paper 4 this Thursday, doesn’t anyone have any predictions of how the exam will be and what they could focus on? I’ve been told that we’re Expecting a large transition elements Q, I hope it’s easy!! Good luck to all
Reply 8
I’m taking the chemistry-9701 paper 4 on Thursday, does anyone have any predictions on how hard it’ll be or the question type? I’ve been told to expect a long ass transition elements question but lets hope it’s an easy one!
Reply 9
Original post by Manarati
I’m taking 9701 paper 4 this Thursday, doesn’t anyone have any predictions of how the exam will be and what they could focus on? I’ve been told that we’re Expecting a large transition elements Q, I hope it’s easy!! Good luck to all

How can you know ? You mean more questions about the ligands and stuff ? Btw good luck
It was just a prediction of my teacher as it’s the only inorganic chemistry chapter in the syllabus.
Hey, doing CIE A levels in November (Math, Phy, Chem). Wanted to know if the syllabus will be the same for Nivember 2019 edition, and what textbooks/resources do I need to achieve a high A*. Thanks
Reply 12
Original post by wajhi

Can you send it to me ?
Can u send it to me
Original post by wajhi

I need how can I contact you?
Reply 15
Hey can u also send it to me! Thank u!!
Original post by wajhi

Please send it to me
Reply 17
Original post by wajhi

please send it to me too! how can i contact you?
Reply 18
i think we'll get A LOT of organic and analytical such as NMR and Mass spectra
Original post by Manarati
I’m taking the chemistry-9701 paper 4 on Thursday, does anyone have any predictions on how hard it’ll be or the question type? I’ve been told to expect a long ass transition elements question but lets hope it’s an easy one!
Reply 19
please send asap! exam in 2 days
Original post by wajhi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending