The Student Room Group

Lord nazir accused

It is common knowledge in uk that Rotherham is a racist town. Now that islamaphobia and a conservative racist government led by Theresa May is in power. This has lent a huge hand to officials in civil service and police force in Rotherham to vet and prepare women maliciously and fraudulently against the male muslim community in Rotherham. This is common knowledge. There have been a number of cases that have failed so they are now carefully and with evil intent preparing indeigenous women and giving them huge sums if money. Muslims are.scared to speak out and are gripped in fear In case they will be next and there families. Take their community leaders and divide and conquer and take their lives any which way.....

Scroll to see replies

Yeah the first thing I think of when I hear rotherham is not "racist town" and you sound like a bit of a loon
nazir ahmed is not a muslim
Original post by Abd al-khaliq
nazir ahmed is not a muslim

"Lord Ahmed... became the UK's first Muslim life peer in 1998 and has been at the heart of debates concerning the Islamic community at home and abroad."

Source
Original post by Mactotaur
"Lord Ahmed... became the UK's first Muslim life peer in 1998 and has been at the heart of debates concerning the Islamic community at home and abroad."

Source

i dont care what that says , hes not a muslim lol

He says himself that he's Muslim. Who are you to say otherwise?

Also, I'm curious. Why's your avatar a set of flags designed by a user named 'JihadPrincess'? Who uses the title 'Mujahidah Al Islami', a common title accorded to women for propaganda and manipulation purposes by the terrorist organisation Daesh? Just a question.
(Original post by Mactotaur)
He says himself that he's Muslim. Who are you to say otherwise?

calling yourself Muslim and then negating your Islam makes you a non-Muslim
and he negated his Islam so he's not a Muslim
for example if someone calls themselves Muslim but then says there are 2 Gods hes not a Muslim anymore even if he calls himself Muslim
Also, I'm curious. Why's your avatar a set of flags designed by a user named 'JihadPrincess'? Who uses the title 'Mujahidah Al Islami', a common title accorded to women for propaganda and manipulation purposes by the terrorist organisation Daesh? Just a question.

wat? i got this image from google
wat? i got this image from google

Then maybe consider changing it.
Lord Nazir Ahmed is a muslim
Then maybe consider changing it.

Okay, according to where i got it from (i typed in "tawheed flag" on google and was trying to get a normal black and white one but i liked this one more) and its from this websit: http://www.khilafah.com/qaa-islamic-flags-and-banners/ which doesnt seem like a terrorist organisation (i did not look at it that much but it looks like a professional website) if its linke to isis or a terrorist organisation let me know and i will change it straight away.
Original post by Pinkisk
What did you type to find it? I <3 ISIS?

no i did not type that, i typed "tawheed flag" and was going for one that looked like the user's " Zamestaneh " 's profile picture but they were all too long and i couldnt find one that fitted n got tired of looking then i saw this one n used it instead ill probably change it since it still doesnt really fit if i can be asked
Okay, according to where i got it from (i typed in "tawheed flag" on google and was trying to get a normal black and white one but i liked this one more) and its from this websit: http://www.khilafah.com/qaa-islamic-flags-and-banners/ which doesnt seem like a terrorist organisation (i did not look at it that much but it looks like a professional website) if its linke to isis or a terrorist organisation let me know and i will change it straight away.

If on the off-chance you didn't intentionally choose this image, let me show you some more of this artist's work:

Another flag
Destroy the disbelievers
Child soldiers

It's worth checking out her information, too. Her username, her 'title'.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Kat999
It is common knowledge in uk that Rotherham is a racist town. Now that islamaphobia and a conservative racist government led by Theresa May is in power. This has lent a huge hand to officials in civil service and police force in Rotherham to vet and prepare women maliciously and fraudulently against the male muslim community in Rotherham. This is common knowledge. There have been a number of cases that have failed so they are now carefully and with evil intent preparing indeigenous women and giving them huge sums if money. Muslims are.scared to speak out and are gripped in fear In case they will be next and there families. Take their community leaders and divide and conquer and take their lives any which way.....

Incel + victim mentality + non-sense conspiracy theories.
If on the off-chance you didn't intentionally choose this image, let me show you some more of this artist's work:

Another flag
Destroy the disbelievers
Child soldiers
And the image you use, flags

It's worth checking out her information, too. Her username, her 'title'.

what the heck LOL thats not even the same image as mine, 😂😂😂😂😂 I DID intentinoally choose my profile picture, not that one THIS one. and thats an isis account

This is clearly not true. Muslims aren't afraid to speak out, it's just that there's nothing that we can do to cause a change in the people's attitudes who display Islam as a bad race.
Original post by hamza876

This is clearly not true. Muslims aren't afraid to speak out, it's just that there's nothing that we can do to cause a change in the people's attitudes who display Islam as a bad race.

islam isnt a race :P
Original post by Kat999
It is common knowledge in uk that Rotherham is a racist town.

[States highly subjective opinion] now that's common knowledge.

Latest

Trending

Trending