The Student Room Group
Original post by ZamanFede
Is anyone studying AS and A Level Italian (the Edexcel/Pearson 2017 Specification) ??
How are you studying and revising for it ?? What techniques and methods are you using?
Plus is anyone sitting either both AS and A Level or just one during summer 2019???

Hi there :ahee:
Awesome to hear you are studying A Level Italian, how awesome! I have always wanted to properly learn Italian - maybe I will one day :love: It's such a wonderful language :yep:

Anyway, have popped your thread into Arts and humanities academic help in A-levels , do have a look around the site, I'm sure there are people in the same boat as you! :bump:
Reply 2
Hi, I am doing the A level Italian exam in June, but I have my speaking coming up soon. Have you done your A level speaking yet if so which cards did you get ? I revising with flash cards for my speaking, i write and write many essays for the writing exam and mark them with my teacher over and over again. And for listening, i listen to the radio etc.
Reply 3
Yeah, I've done my speaking exam for a level,,,, and I had the cards regarding Family (something about grandparents) and Immigration...Btw thanks for your advices on how u do ur revision...Are u also studying 'Io non ho paura' - Book & 'La vita è bella' - Film ?
Just in general I like to read articles online, listen to italian music, watch interviews and people talking etc on YouTube all in Italian Language...just to practise...but also write essays...and mindmaps really helps me.
Original post by scrmon
Hi, I am doing the A level Italian exam in June, but I have my speaking coming up soon. Have you done your A level speaking yet if so which cards did you get ? I revising with flash cards for my speaking, i write and write many essays for the writing exam and mark them with my teacher over and over again. And for listening, i listen to the radio etc.
Reply 4
Hi, yes I am studying Io non ho Paura too! But my film is Cinema Paradiso. For my speaking I am doing family too, do you remember roughly what it was about grandparents? And if you want anything specific stuff/help for the book let me know.
Yeah, I've done my speaking exam for a level,,,, and I had the cards regarding Family (something about grandparents) and Immigration...Btw thanks for your advices on how u do ur revision...Are u also studying 'Io non ho paura' - Book & 'La vita è bella' - Film ?
Just in general I like to read articles online, listen to italian music, watch interviews and people talking etc on YouTube all in Italian Language...just to practise...but also write essays...and mindmaps really helps me.
Reply 5
I Think i know what you mean, about the grandparents, like how they go to care homes or stay at home with the family ?
Original post by scrmon
Hi, yes I am studying Io non ho Paura too! But my film is Cinema Paradiso. For my speaking I am doing family too, do you remember roughly what it was about grandparents? And if you want anything specific stuff/help for the book let me know.
bonjour
Reply 7

Hi, im sitting my A level exams in a few days. Would you mind sharing some resources that helped you?

Latest

Trending

Trending