The Student Room Group

gcse physics

how to revise gcse physics? i find it so hard and i just dont get it????????????
Try using Seneca Learning - it's really helpful especially if you don't have much time. The website is free (there are paid packages too) and they have interactive questions. I like it because the information is straight to the point and relevant.
Learn the equations. These can be simple marks in the exam as all you will need to do is plug in the values. Also learn the content.Try practice papers, as these will allow you to test yourself. maybe try rereading notes, or making flashcards.I find BBC Bitesize GCSE and physics and maths tutor very useful. Physics and maths tutor has practice exams and notes. I have found it useful for all 3 sciences. Hopefully this has been useful.
Is there any particular physics topic or concept that you are really stuck on?
flashcards work the best for me for physics
Personally for physics I just have the content infront of me and teach it to my mam so my mind makes a visual image of what’s going on and I can recall that image and use it in exams. Also making flash cards for equations🤗
Original post by Emilyyy172
how to revise gcse physics? i find it so hard and i just dont get it????????????

Quick Reply

Latest