The Student Room Group

What game are you currently playing?

Scroll to see replies

Nothing at the moment. Looking forward to Sekiro and Devil May Cry in March though.
Original post by Vegito
Finished Kingsom Hearts 3 on PS4. Now started Resident Evil 2 remake and also gonna start Jump Force tomorrow. While I also play Dragon Ball FighterZ, Tekken 7 on PS4 and Smash Ultimate on Switch to keep up with my skills.

I'm super jealous that you've finished KH3. I don't own a next gen console - wish they'd realise it on the PC.

Growing up, I played KH1, KH2 and KH 358/2 Days. Although I absolutely loved all of them (I have very fond memories of the first time I started KH1 and experienced the Destiny Islands and its atmospheric music), my favourite was KH 358/2 Days.

Currently, I'm playing LoL. Wish I'd play some of the other games I've recently bought though...
Making my way through the first Witcher game right now. Can't quite decide if I love or hate the combat system of that game. Either way, it's definitely proving itself to be a game worth picking up.
apex
Quite a few right now:

Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Dragon Ball FighterZ
Persona 5
Splatoon 2
Fire Emblem
Tetris 99
and Street Fighter V

I'm a little worried i wont get to finish Persona of FE because both are pretty long games but they've both been really enjoyable so far. I've also been getting more into fighting games if it had not been made apparent but smash is the only one I'm any good at.
Original post by Quick-use
I'm super jealous that you've finished KH3. I don't own a next gen console - wish they'd realise it on the PC.

Growing up, I played KH1, KH2 and KH 358/2 Days. Although I absolutely loved all of them (I have very fond memories of the first time I started KH1 and experienced the Destiny Islands and its atmospheric music), my favourite was KH 358/2 Days.

Currently, I'm playing LoL. Wish I'd play some of the other games I've recently bought though...

I completely understand what you mean. For me when I started playing KH3 and I went to twilight town, I cant tell you how much excited I was. Hearing that relaxing music on the back really brought back so many memories back from 2005 when KH2 came out. It really holds a special place for me.
I’ve not played KH1 and 358/2 days but I’ve played the rest of them and my favorite is KH2 among all.
I’ve not been able to ply Resident Evil 2. Mostly playing Jump Force. Which new games have you bought?
Anthem.
FF VIII currently, and just remembered it is more or less GF spamming the whole game. Sure, the junction system is cool to master etc, but does not change the prior fact. Layden was kind of right, why do we go back and play these old trash titles.
Final Fantasy 15
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Final Fantasy 15

How do you like it? Best one in my opinion, but probably was never a FF fanatic to begin with.
Original post by random_matt
How do you like it? Best one in my opinion, but probably was never a FF fanatic to begin with.

Only just started it but so far I'm loving it! I love how Square Enix went with the open world approach this time than their usual linear approach. Makes for quite the experience!
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Only just started it but so far I'm loving it! I love how Square Enix went with the open world approach this time than their usual linear approach. Makes for quite the experience!

Tip: Save up EXP and then go to a lodge/hotel or whatever, some of them give bonuses. You will come across one on a beach resort soon, kinda makes the game easy if you do it too much though.
Original post by random_matt
Tip: Save up EXP and then go to a lodge/hotel or whatever, some of them give bonuses. You will come across one on a beach resort soon, kinda makes the game easy if you do it too much though.

Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind :wink:
ace attorney justice for all
Many different games just to test whether my good old games are working. Last game: Mario Kart 64 (worked!)
well if anyone plays league of legends hmu xD
Among others, Ratchet & Clank (2016). Compared to the original, it barely feels like there's even a plot there. There's too many characters present that I haven't been 'shown enough of' for me to even remember their names, if indeed they've actually been mentioned. And there's been no development in the relationships between any of the characters so far, which hasn't helped make the game interesting.
I just paused my Factorio. I'm 70 hours into the game and completed it twice. Sometimes it was difficult to go to sleep.
Castlevania on SNES mini classics.

One of those games I was so curious about in the past, but thanks to the mini, I can finally play and test it. Quite addictive and tough game, but fair in terms of difficulty level. Laudable!
Stardew Valley and cs1.6 are mainly what i play on PC
Modern Warfare Remastered, Battlefield 1 and Need For Speed on Ps4

Quick Reply

Latest